Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 traction problem (Gas Pump)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
serkandizdar
Hello friends. 2004 model tiptronic 206 is used. I will share a critical problem I had recently with you, maybe I can find solutions from you. I traveled about 400 km without any problem from Istanbul to Ayvalik with my vehicle. We reached Ayvalıga with a full vehicle and air conditioning along the road with a very good gasoline consumption and traction. When I arrived at the hotel, I switched off the ignition and the car did not work while trying to pull the car back to a suitable place. Despite all I tried, it was futile. 2 days later, I called a master from Balıkesir. The problem was caused by the gas pump. Thank you, we changed. The car worked, but after that change, the traction of the car fell sharply, it started drowning and not eating gas. There is an abnormal gas consumption. It was very difficult to climb the slopes. The fitted gas pump supplier industry had to go several times to find the appropriate model. I think the problem stems from this, but I'm not acting. I'm waiting for your help.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
simurg
Well, if you don't get the original, this will even cause a fire. You will get the original as soon as you joke. Press 400 tl.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
gngburak
Greetings
a month ago I also had a problem with the gas pump. I replaced it with the original one. I don't have any problems with the traction now

08.05.2020 17:00 # 4
serkandizdar
the man came to me so competently, I said let me temporarily wear it, I would consider replacing it with the original one. Already it has not changed all, only the mechanism inside has changed. bosh is the best i know. I plan to order it online and take it to the master. Does anyone know a reliable site that I can order from the internet? Thanks.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 5
foresteng.
It may be due to the difference in pressure. If you can not press the fuel with sufficient pressure, what you say will happen .. You do not know if these brands are like this, but I had Marea before. I saw cars that did not go through pump incompatibility.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 6
simurg
If there is an original, let me take a break if it is appropriate & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:00 # 7
serkandizdar
thank you but i will get zero.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 8
serkandizdar
[QUOTE = foresteng.] It may be due to the pressure difference .. If you can not press the fuel with enough pressure, what you say will happen .. You can not know if these brands are like this, but I had Marea before. I saw cars that did not go through pump incompatibility. [/ QUOTE]

As far as I know, a pressure difference can occur in the pump changes. Do you know where and how to adjust the pressure?
08.05.2020 17:00 # 9
foresteng.
[QUOTE = serkandizdar] [QUOTE = foresteng.] May be from the pressure difference .. If you can't press the fuel with enough pressure, what you say will happen .. You don't know if these brands are like this, but we had Marea before. I saw cars that did not go through pump incompatibility. [/ QUOTE]

As far as I know, a pressure difference can occur in the pump changes. Do you know where and how to adjust the pressure?
[/ QUOTE]

As far as I know, we do not adjust the pressure. This is an event related to the pump. As I mentioned before, it would be in the Marea .. It was a serious problem when the Doğan pump was installed so that some friends were suitable, the fuel sent to the engine with insufficient pressure ..
08.05.2020 17:00 # 10
serkandizdar
Thanks
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”