Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Torsion will fail each year

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
01.12.2020 19:34 # 1
206Peugeot54
Hello friends, I make my 206 torsion almost every year.I wonder if there is a problem with my master or the torsion made properly in the turner will break down again. What should I pay attention to in my torsioned vehicle?
01.12.2020 20:19 # 2
Berkay Erdinc
* Hard passes through pits, bumps, etc., hitting the rear wheels on the pavement during parking or leaning the rear wheels on the pavement to prevent them from slipping on the ramp. Such similar situations cause rapid deterioration of the bearings in the torsion arms. * No matter how carefully you use it, the torsion shaft and torsion bearings remain oil-free, and the water intake is another factor that disrupts the torsion.As the bearings that are deprived of oil or dispersed by impacts can not perform their duty, they also damage the torsion shafts. The deterioration of your torsions may be due to the material used during the revision. For example, the brand quality of the bearings used. Or is the torsion shaft worn in a process. It is not long. They can not withstand the pressure of the bearings and create gaps on the shaft. This disrupts the bearings when the bearing breaks down and the rotating shaft is damaged again. Of course, these are counted but the brands of the products used are very important.
01.12.2020 21:10 # 3
206Peugeot54
Thank you
01.12.2020 21:55 # 4
Brcbyrktr
Wow..It was already a nice expression. I learned new points that I should pay attention to.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”