Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 TORSION REPAIR AND CUT-FREE SOUND

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:53 # 1
mustafa_nalcacioglu
Hello everyone; 2 years ago, every 206 thousand people who came to around 130 thousand began to show themselves with the sounds of torsion, which will happen to a day. There was no abrasion to the inner parts of the torsion.There was no operation.There is no problem at all, yes, the squeaking sound is gone. There is no sound even in the parts of the asphalt like a camel ridge on the road, it only does when it passes through a pit with a sharp edge. I wonder if there are thin cut friends? or the sound coming from the rear and the shock absorber renewed? I hear this sound when the last thing is not loaded when the car is loaded. Do not look at the dirt on the shaft in the photos as there was no wear when dremelle was taken.Also I can tell you through the pictures when my tongue rotates.Thanks to everyone in advance ...
08.05.2020 18:53 # 2
ndm01
Hello, I pulled out of the torsion of my car. At first, torsion balls changed, right and left sound was not interrupted. I changed the damping, exploded. I did not check the last and lower bushes you control. It is useful to have the bushes checked, it made a very bad sound, but the rear axle will come down completely, and the change of those bushes is a bit challenging though, except that the bushings you have done the same operations in the photos are almost changed.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 3
Kysr038
The Back Torsion was repaired in my 206, that ugly sound went away, but still there is sound as you described. And I am happy when 3 people sit back
I will follow the advice of the friend who wrote the last comment and look at it now
I want to drive like this now.
But I do not have much time to leave the car to the industry.

08.05.2020 18:53 # 4
sonerkyl
As far as I can see in the photos, there is no dust blower left in my teacher, as if the rear shock absorbers are exhausted. I wish you changed them too. As our friends say, it is strange that the master does not control it as if the horoscopes are exhausted.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”