Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Torsion Repair

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
04.06.2021 12:36 # 1
ndm01
Hello friends, even though it is not fixed, sounds are coming from the back of my vehicle, it has been more than a year, I did not have it done when it is not stable, when the car in the form of tak tuk and gacurtu is in use for a few days, it does not work immediately, but I decided to have the torsion done, which parts should I buy, is the brand important when buying a torsion repair kit? internal and external torsion bushings, can they also have alternating sound sources? What should I pay attention to during the repair, thanks.
07.06.2021 00:46 # 2
BedirXan

Hi, I have the same problem. A turner here (Istanbul Esenyurt) said he was making a revision. (There is also a website) He said, "I'm doing it with a price starting from 460". He said I should have the torsion removed and supplied with the necessary double sided torsion repair kit. In total I think 1200 ₺ at such a price. Where are you planning to have it done? And in addition to your questions, let me ask a question:

How is the condition of the repaired torsion? So is it worth getting it fixed?
07.06.2021 19:09 # 3
ndm01

I will buy Snr brand repair kit, I will buy two inner and outer bushings and replace them. I don't know their condition, but it is useful to replace them while torsion is done. I have a master, he will disassemble the lathe, he will do the work, and he will be put back in. My problem has been there for a long time, but it is not fixed, he does it occasionally. I will do it now.
12.06.2021 21:58 # 4
ndm01
I had the torsion repair done today, friends, I bought the right and left repair kits, they suggested SNR, I changed the inner and outer bushings, one of the torsion balls had come to the point of eating the shattered shaft. Two of the bushings were broken. Those who will have torsion repair will see the benefit even if their bushings are changed, we set the height as 23 cm. The cost part was 610 TL for parts, the workmanship was 300 for disassembly, 300 for the turner (80 TL for 4 bushing replacements) I gave a total of 1380 TL. The cost was 1380 TL in total, it took me a total of 7 hours, the turner worked hard, we spent time there for almost 4 hours, I followed it throughout the process, if I followed it from torsion. If there is a sound, it is useful to have it done without delay.
14.06.2021 21:17 # 5
BedirXan

Good luck, how did you get the SNRs? I'll have it done next week, let's see what the price will be
14.06.2021 23:06 # 6
smilyben
I had it done last weekend; I bought SNR torsion online (otoyedekmarket.com), it cost 200 TL each. Even if the problem is one-sided, I think you should have both done, after a while there will be problems on the side that is not done. My total; disassembled workmanship: 300 lathes: 500 two SNR torsion sets: 400, including 1200. There was no problem in the bushings, no change was needed.
15.06.2021 08:03 # 7
BedirXan

Well, are you satisfied, sir? So the squeaking and rattling sound has completely stopped?
15.06.2021 19:33 # 8
ndm01

Thanks, I bought two sets of 200 liras each. I bought two sets of outer 60 and inner 45 liras for the bushings. If torsion is to be made, change the bushings. It made a great difference to me, even though the bushings seem solid, when they change, the sound of the back side becomes the old one. It doesn't come until I have already one of them was broken and the remaining 3 were intact.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”