Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 torsion lever problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:27 # 1
ndm01
hello friends, I realized that my car was driving the right rear torsion lever (I have searched and learned its name) in the past days. because the dust that had been open had been put back into the ground, but it turns out to be on the stabilized roads when it turns out. Is it possible to come from it and the right rear amartisor will also break out it will change tomorrow but that socket is stuck in my head. What part should I change or what can be done? thanks to the nest ...
08.05.2020 18:27 # 2
ndm01
friends, torsion ball is scattered thank goodness did not need to break the slot, there is no need to enter the lathe, I hope there is no problem.
08.05.2020 18:27 # 3
kaan206
[QUOTE = ndm01] friends torsion ball scattered thank goodness did not break the slot, there was no need to enter the lathes, there is no sound left, I hope the back of my car is raised, I hope it won't cause any problems. [/ QUOTE]
In my 2, one too loose, and click sound is made in turns. I tightened it again, then screwed out of the screw honey, turned out with the welding, we put on new screws, I hadn't heard any sound by fixing the medicine, I started to hear it again today I checked the screw lever, it does not play by hand, but it may be loose. The slot might have lean strong. If necessary, I will reset 2 levers

This side is a bit flat, I wonder if this torsion upgrade lowering (vehicle suppression lifting) is torsion lever.
08.05.2020 18:27 # 4
sonerkyl
Just like the torsion adjustment is done, Hodja.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”