Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 - Torsion?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:20 # 1
ersinyildiz
Hello friends,

For about two weeks I started to hear rattles on my car's right rear wheel, like hitting the chassis in the bumps and pits. When I first bought the car, I left it for heavy maintenance and a similar sound came from the left rear tire at that time. The master had solved another piece with heavy maintenance without any torsion conversation, but I couldn't remember what it was.

Recently I showed it to the master in the industry, it was loaded several times, pulling the rear wheel to itself. There are two different masters in the shop, they looked at it at different times. One said that there is nothing in torsion yet, the other said that the torsion has just started 1000 TL. Which one should I believe now? Is it true that every sound is torsion?

Can't the possibility of the shock absorber break out? I would appreciate if they can share friends who have knowledge on this subject, it will be useful to be able to act consciously when I go again.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 2
sonerkyl
There is a possibility of torsion, of course, the friend who flew 1000 TL, makes it around 600-700 TL.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 3
ersinyildiz
Thanks Soner, there is no sound or gap when shaking the vehicle. I couldn't show it yet.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 4
yildirim26
[QUOTE = ersinyildiz] Thanks Soner, there is no sound or gap when shaking the vehicle. I haven't shown it yet, I share the details.
[/ QUOTE]

Brother, find your master properly. My torsion adventure started with a ringing, as a result of the bad master, there is a creak again, continue the adventure
08.05.2020 20:20 # 5
aykutbayram1996
The sound is from torsion, just like my master's grin.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 6
ersinyildiz
Greetings guys again,
Last weekend we looked at the master, there was little gap in the torsion wedges, we added a stamp there, the sound was cut. For now, the torsion has been intact.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 7
onlycihan
. the onlycih 2017-06-06 23:24:36
08.05.2020 20:20 # 8
onlycihan
In my car, there was a noise coming from the back, but there was no crackling, there was a different sound, I went to the industry Saturday, I thought I was afraid of torsion. he even does it. I also hear this sound when the handbrake is lowered and the vehicle shakes where it is. But we went to the test with 2 Pejo masters in the industry. This noise does not occur when the vehicle is washed or on wet roads. When he asked the master if there was a place to lubricate, he said no, but I think that if water enters this place from somewhere, and when the sound is cut, spray oil can also be a solution. I would like an idea from those who know where to make torsion or behind this place. Sorry it's been a little long 😀
08.05.2020 20:20 # 9
ersinyildiz
[QUOTE = onlycihan] There was a noise in my vehicle from the back, but there was no sound like a crack in the back, there was a different sound, I went to the industry on Saturday, fearing that I thought it was torsion. When it comes to the hump, he does it even on the straight road. I also hear this sound when the handbrake is lowered and the vehicle shakes where it is. But we went to the test with 2 Pejo masters in the industry. This noise does not occur when the vehicle is washed or on wet roads. When he asked the master if there was a place to lubricate, he said no, but I think that if water enters this place from somewhere, and when the sound is cut, spray oil can also be a solution. I would like an idea from those who know where to make torsion or behind this place. Sorry it's been a little long 😀 [/ QUOTE]

When I had the same world, check the cover on the side where the sound is coming if you're using the wheel cover. The problem with me was that the wire on the cover was rusting and its place was loosened. He was rubbing on the rim and making noises as he played the cover in bumps or something. :) I hope it's such a simple thing
08.05.2020 20:20 # 10
onlycihan
[QUOTE = ersinyildiz] [QUOTE = onlycihan] There was a noise in my car from back to back, but there was no crackling, there was a different sound, I went to the industry on Saturday, I thought it was frightened, I thought that two of the front rods didn't change, but there was no sound. his voice comes from behind, sometimes even on a straight road, not in a bump. I also hear this sound when the handbrake is lowered and the vehicle shakes where it is. But we went to the test with 2 Pejo masters in the industry. This noise does not occur when the vehicle is washed or on wet roads. When he asked the master if there was a place to lubricate, he said no, but I think that if water enters this place from somewhere, and when the sound is cut, spray oil can also be a solution. I would like an idea from those who know where to make torsion or behind this place. Sorry it's been a little long 😀 [/ QUOTE]

When I had the same world, check the cover on the side where the sound is coming if you're using the wheel cover. The problem with me was that the wire on the cover was rusting and its place was loosened. He was rubbing on the rim and making noises as he played the cover in bumps or something. :) I hope it is such a simple thing
[/ QUOTE]
Unfortunately, there is a steel rim, I put it in a little maintenance, let me see the vehicle, I will come under it now.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 11
ricgss
In the torsion, there are repair kits in the set with bearings and covers for one side like 80 TL. Their exchange will be sufficient.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 12
onlycihan
The parts are not that expensive anyway, masters pile driver. Even with this set, they will be able to save the torsions that will be saved, and they will send 800 TL. Where is the fear of God? Everyone is a master in his own business, but if one takes away in one week and the other takes half an hour, this conscience will not fit in humanity.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 13
Poyraz61
SA
In fact, I was going to open this topic exactly. My question will be this. When I got through the bumps in my vehicle, the back shoots as if they were wearing them. I took it to the master, he said it came from torsion. In addition, the brake balls (when the handbrake was applied, the car hit very badly), the rear wedges, the torsion made it all, and a price of 1250 TL. I personally found a lot but I wanted to ask you. And if I don't pull this handbrake right uphill, the car slips. There was no such problem before having it done. Will it improve to 1-2 weeks or is it necessary to show the master again?
Thanks
08.05.2020 20:20 # 14
onlycihan
There is no situation to get used to, but I couldn't make the adjustment well.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”