Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 torque converter malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:08 # 1
Emre2471
Hello friends again. I have mentioned before that I have a problem with my gearbox that I cannot solve. PP2000 WILL ALSO WRITTEN ALSO: CONTINUOUS FAULT CONVERTER (EVLU) SOLENOID VALVE IS BRIDGING CC (+)
I researched in the forum, I couldn't find anything for a solution. Only the electronic brain of the transmission remains. As you know, the torque you know when you make the malfunction seems to be missing. It gets better when you stop and run. I will be happy if you help me with a path. He started to make this malfunction after solenoid valves and oil change. The vehicle was gasoline but also the tube
The solenoid valve was installed immediately after the oil change.

08.05.2020 21:08 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher may have a short circuit in the cables in the gearbox. it would be better to have these cables and sockets checked.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 3
Frt-Aydin
My master, you should get it over again to the place you have built.

or let a good gearbox handle wiring. it is probably a simple mistake and is a sight.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 4
Emre2471
hello soner bey gearbox installation work done twice. No abnormal situation was observed in the values. Cables, sockets appeared clean. Solenoid valves changed again. Shift solenoids have changed. Oil pressure sensor changed. The heat exchanger has changed. We could not get any result. The gearbox brain stands on the possibility, master. Can the transmission brain be revised or change with a new one? Can you help with this?

08.05.2020 21:08 # 5
Emre2471
Hello Mr. Fırat, I think it can be either a simple thing or a software problem. Gearboxes are looking at the situation with a revision eye, but I think there is an electronic or software problem

08.05.2020 21:08 # 6
sonerkyl
My advice is to have the car checked by the original software, sir. There is a possibility of being from the brain. have to check according to the situation
16.02.2021 13:32 # 7
Emresertbas
I am getting the same error sa fixed the problem? I will change your brain, I also wanted to ask
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”