Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Tire recommendations

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:27 # 1
Pasa
Hi friends,
My car 206 1,4 hdi tire dimensions 195 195 r15 I am thinking of changing tires. What would you recommend if I buy 4 summer tires? I am especially curious about your comments about the domestic brand Petlas and Lassa.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 2
sonerkyl
Depending on the budget, Petlas will do your job. You will find the most suitable Starmax and Petlas price as hankook can be preferred.

08.05.2020 20:27 # 3
Pasa
Thank you for your comment, you're right, it's also about the budget. Let me convey the following as a footnote only. I do not have abs in my vehicle, I usually use aggressive vehicles, and I travel an average of 15-20 thousand km per year. Considering these, would you recommend a high-end tire or would I do my job in a saving tire?

My first car has never changed tires before, so I'm a little inexperienced in these matters.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 4
onlycihan
If you do that many ways, you will complain a lot about fuel, front gear and comfort. I have 185 55 15 even it feels very hard. Originally, a very hard car would be like a bone. Petlas pt 741 responds to both needs and needs. I do not have ABS, but there is no aquaplaning etc.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 5
Pasa
Tires mounted on this size. Can I not buy the same size and use other sizes of tires? I think my vehicle is uncomfortable anyway. What measures would you recommend?
08.05.2020 20:27 # 6
ALLEX
Hello everyone, friends.
While reading the topics, I wanted to share my knowledge and experience.

Tire selection
Dimensions
Price
Performance
Comfort
Consumption
Security

It should be chosen taking into account the titles.

If a concession is made from one of these titles, it is necessary to pay attention to it constantly.

For example, if you bought a tire with low braking power because it is cheap, I shouldn't have a mentality when gasing.

206 1.4 I want to say the presentation as someone who has used it for a long time
In a model that does not have a Mc person type, that is, does not have an independent damping system and has a chronyl torsion failure, you should definitely consider changing the tire size once again.
Many engineers have made calculations, strength and lifetime calculations and said that this vehicle should use tires in these sizes.

If we summarize the size; Important criteria for vertebra and safety
In addition, when the tire sidewall size is examined, the loss of comfort and the frequency of faults on the internal parts increase. The fuel consumption and the vehicle's acceleration performance are directly affected.

Let's come to the brand:

Everyone tries to trust and use the brand they use as a good choice. Many brands, each brand also has many models.

I would like to ask my brother about the subject.

If you are a Hb case, 1.4 diesel, special, calm user, I would say avoid the exaggerated models and non-standard sizes.
Petlas perium is a brand that has recently increased its performance in internet performance evaluations.
I hesitantly bought it because I was thinking of selling it, not getting into the car.
It starts to give confidence as it uses, but its performance is low compared to many brands.
Especially in hot asphalt, the absence of a sudden brake or something.
I would like to point out that my vehicle was astra sedan 1360 kg full load and speed 130 or something.
As it is a vehicle under 206 1100 kg, it may provide more comfortable braking.

As I said, since I intend to sell the vehicle, I get it cheap .4 tires 680 rubles, size 205X65X16.PETLAS IMPERIUM.

If you do not intend to use your vehicle every day, if you are far from aggressive and your money is limited, buy it.

[;)]

I wouldn't recommend anyone else from bridgestone for 206 if I say middle or comfortable. [;)]

Accident-free drives ... [= D>]
08.05.2020 20:27 # 7
talip206
I recommend hankook in summer tire. The price is very good in terms of performance
08.05.2020 20:27 # 8
Pasa
Friends,
The recommended tire dimensions on my vehicle are 175 65 r14, but the tire measurement 195 50 r15 installed on my vehicle is now my question, should we buy the same size tire for 15 rims, or is there a more suitable size for the 206 you will recommend?

Thanks.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 9
Oguzhan1818
I recommend Dunlop
08.05.2020 20:27 # 10
onlycihan
I have the 185 55 15 15, this size is the visual and the most likely value for the suspension. If the car is not flattened as the cheek is thinner, it remains very thin
08.05.2020 20:27 # 11
ersin61
Friends, different tire sizes have started to be a problem in the examination.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”