Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 times. Does anyone have a stringy rope.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:20 # 1
axi206
While it was normal, the engine burned down the fault light (yellow light), the car was well maintained, the oil water was all right. There is only a light air filter on the vehicle. No LPG.

I wonder if I said dust or whatever I did, I put the hood on the original filter in the trunk in two minutes, the light did not last. Then I said, do you look like that? I filled the warehouse from shelld. He did not stop again. He stayed on for 1 day. But there is nothing in performance. then he spontaneously faded. In the morning, I went to the service immediately. They said that there is an original katazor on it. They said it was solid, but it had lost its specialty. 650 TL side count gave the price exhaust.

He said that he had a hiccup in a master. What should I do?
08.05.2020 15:20 # 2
voodoo
BSI's brain is confused maybe :) or any of the sensors have not commanded correctly, I recommend you wait a little longer ... if you make the same mistake again, you should look for the problem.
08.05.2020 15:20 # 3
tigerland

I do the same thing, the engine warning lamp is on, I am going to get an ignition error on the computer, I am erasing. the engine works like a clock but the engine warning lamp lights up every 3 months.

08.05.2020 15:20 # 4
oguzhan29
As voodoo friend says, wait a while, if it will do it again or something, it is recommended that you wait a little if the change changes, or if it does it again, or if it does not change again.
08.05.2020 15:20 # 5
106_arts
Even if you disassemble it, it would be no reason to buy 650ye katali hard.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”