Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Third ball distribution of the same wheel

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:55 # 1
ersinyildiz
Hello guys,
It was mentioned on another subject before, I realized that there was humming behind the vehicle and changed the left rear hub ball.

It has not passed 600km, the same sound started to be heard more violently. We looked again at the same wheel. He distributed the ball again. The master put on a new ball without asking for a fee, and when I asked why, he said it was very unreasonable and I did not understand for the first time. Anyway, we changed it.

Now, just 2 days before the humming started again. What can cause the hub ball to constantly disperse? There seemed to be a slight balance problem on the rim, but the master said he wouldn't have it.

- Arrangement: snapped ball SNR brand

As the tire rotates, it seems that the cant is clearly out of alignment. I wanted to get your opinion.

Thanks already
ersinyildiz 2016-08-06 09:48:24
08.05.2020 19:55 # 2
sonerkyl
Actually, it doesn't make sense, even if the rim is crooked, it shouldn't be broken right away.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 3
ersinyildiz
I took the troubled rim to balance, we saw with the master there that it was too bad to balance. The rim on the spare wheel was better, we replaced it, I will take it back to the master. There seems to be no other way to get a price for the hub and probably replace it with the hub
08.05.2020 19:55 # 4
sonerkyl
I understand it was good to replace it with my teacher, Stepmother. I hope it won't cause any problems after the hub change.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 5
ersinyildiz
I hope my teacher thank you. When I heard the sound, I prayed that it is the ball of the other wheel :) When it does the same, it cools the person.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 6
sonerkyl
Exactly, I expect the result of my teacher.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 7
madblueblacksea
Every time the unbalanced rim is rolled, it drops a hammer on the ball's head. The amount of yaw and the rotation speed of the tire determine the weight of this hammer. The same is true for the front team. The balls of our vehicles are not fixed type. If the master did not break the ball while striking it into the drum (I hope he replaced the outer ring), the hub cannot break the ball alone in our vehicle.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 8
ersinyildiz
The rim that came out of the broken wheel was in a state of disgrace. It is impossible not to spoil, the master did not give a chance to balance, but it is likely to do it out of balance.

Meanwhile, they do the ball change by pressing in the lathe. It is removed with a press and worn again with a press.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 9
madblueblacksea
I recommend you make the ground balance. This is how you can understand if there is a balance in the campaign. If the tire has a full balance but the ground balance is uneven, you should change the campaign. When the tire is in the air, you can turn it to waste and check if there is a slow deviation from the brake. If there is a deviation, rub
08.05.2020 19:55 # 10
Suleyman
Sir, if you want to look at the rear torsions, the torsion is scattered.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 11
ersinyildiz
[QUOTE = madblueblacksea] I recommend you make the ground balance. This is how you can understand if there is a balance in the campaign. If the tire has a full balance but the ground balance is uneven, you should change the campaign. When the tire is in the air, you can turn it to waste and check if there is a slow deviation from the brake. If there is a deviation, slashing [/ QUOTE]

I will have to tell the master and definitely try it. Thank you, sir.

[QUOTE = Suleyman] Sir, if you want to look at the rear torsions, if you want, the torsion is scattered and it will swing as if it will blow. [/ QUOTE]

I hope my teacher is not torsion :) I am sick and tired.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”