Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 thin side sill attachment

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:18 # 1
Bugra
Hello friends, in the link below I got the same as the saint friend's marshmal supplement. But I also caught my attention in the assembly of Azizinkinin, as they can see, they made the assembly with points and obvious. is there any other way of assembling this?

08.05.2020 18:18 # 2
Bugra
[QUOTE = 307bursa] People who do this work have a glue, maybe it can be assembled with it, but it seems like it won't be strong without riveting in some places [/ QUOTE]

The material is so dead that it holds the tip of the chassis at the point where there is no large surface that can be bonded or something. I think of it as unpainted, then pulling sand on top, hiding the points and painting the attachment on top, but ...
08.05.2020 18:18 # 3
Bugra
[QUOTE = 307bursa] The adhesive product I said is not liquid, it is not a thing, it is very hard to remove it from the place where it is held when something is dry like a filling material.
you can fill in some parts of the back with that material,
but if I say where do I find this product, I can't say anything to it, unfortunately
I used it when mounting the fog.

If you cannot find this product, you will rivet and fasten it and you will paint those rivets on the body color and finish the event.
[/ QUOTE]

I will take into account what you say brother
08.05.2020 18:18 # 4
Aziz
[QUOTE = Buğra] [QUOTE = 307bursa] people who do this work have a glue, maybe it can be assembled with it, but it seems like it will not be strong without riveting in some places [/ QUOTE]

The material is so dead that it holds the tip of the chassis at the point where there is no large surface that can be bonded or something. I think of it as unpainted, then pulling sand on top, hiding the points and painting the attachment on top, but ...
[/ QUOTE]

I couldn't find any other way. If you can get unpainted, you can get rid of it, just like you said, if you get it painted, everything will decrease over time except I do. because rivets have to be tight, and unfortunately they are shaped according to rivets.

If you buy unpainted uncoated, you can touch up on it. :) best wishes
08.05.2020 18:18 # 5
Bugra
I understand, what is done for the part that is inside the saint, that is, what action is done to the side sill, which corresponds to the part where the jack of the vehicle is hit.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 6
Aziz
it has been left as a space where it came from.

See rectangular recess on the left side of the rocker.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”