Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 There is no heat but there is a problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
17.12.2020 12:47 # 1
ogzhndd
I own a new 2003 model 1.4 XT automatic Peugeot 206. I bought the vehicle from a bodybuilder, a radiator, fan sensor, thermostat, and many of its mechanical parts have recently been changed and a well-maintained vehicle. Yesterday, I showed it to the master for the purpose of controlling the industry we went for my friend's vehicle. He looked through the throttle wire etc. We got our work done, after 300 meters, my vehicle started boiling water, steam coming out of the hood, I stopped the vehicle immediately, we finished the water after a while, etc. but the temperature indicator did not fall below 120, the stop sign started to light on the indicator. After a few checks, I left the vehicle in front of my house because it was not in time, when I start it in the morning, the temperature indicator is still at 120 and the fan is working continuously, the stop sign lights up. The biker said that there was no overheating in the car, there was an electrical problem, I took it to a good auto electrician. Although we changed the sensor, the problem was not solved. The vehicle is now interested in the electrician, if there is an electrical failure, 200-250 TL if there is a problem with the engine brain, he said that there will be a cost of 1000-1500 TL. I do not understand about engine mechanics etc. my first vehicle. What are your suggestions? ogzhndd2020-12-17 12:48:22
17.12.2020 18:14 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher, the thermostat can be troublesome. or circulation pump. If the vehicle has been used without antifreeze for a long time and then antifreeze was put on, it may have blocked places. Get well soon
18.12.2020 11:59 # 3
Simuzer
I understand when you start the car in the morning, when the engine is cold. If the temperature shows 120 even at the first start and the fan is running at full speed, there is no fault in the thermostat, circulation etc. Already the engine is ice cold. Things to be checked: 1- Sensor (sensor) control 2- If the sensor is intact, the cable check between the sensor-BSI (brain) 3- Sensor, BSI sockets check. Water, dirt, rust etc. 4- If there is still no result, it should be checked with a computer and the fault record should be checked. 5- It is useful to check the battery voltage control, even after removing the terminals and waiting for 5 minutes, it can be re-attached and controlled.
18.12.2020 20:41 # 4
ogzhndd
[QUOTE = Simuzer] I understand when you start the car in the morning, the engine is cold. If the temperature shows 120 even at the first start and the fan is running at full speed, there is no fault in the thermostat, circulation etc. Already the engine is ice cold. Things to be checked: 1- Sensor (sensor) control 2- If the sensor is intact, the cable check between the sensor-BSI (brain) 3- Sensor, BSI sockets check. Water, dirt, rust etc. 4- If there is still no result, it should be checked with the computer and the fault record should be checked. 5- It is useful to check the battery voltage control, even after removing the terminals and waiting for 5 minutes, it can be re-attached and controlled. [/ QUOTE] cable control. Solved. Knowledge increases as it is shared.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”