Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 The problem of resetting the indicators

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:38 # 1
ersinyildiz
Hello,

I wanted to consult you on a strange distress I faced in 206 today. Yesterday, it was the first time that I didn't care so much, and today it was stuck in my head.

The problem is that when the vehicle is in motion, there is a complete reset on the instrument panel as if it had stopped the vehicle. Sometimes it stays like that for a while, then it comes by itself. Sometimes the airbag comes back with the abs warning lamp. Once, he closed the tape. There is a problem in the electrical system but we could not solve it. We looked at the computer's fault records with the electrician, nothing tangible was found. After using it during the day, I used it for 2 hours in the evening and never did.

I think it is contactless or short circuit. I searched for similar problems, but generally there are problems with needle insertion. I couldn't find anything like this. I wanted to ask, maybe there are those who have met.

2004, 206 XT 1.4 Gasoline, I will say it because of its age, but I get cold out of the car as long as it is troubled.

UPDATE - SOLUTION

Problem is solved. In the first places I went, they were directing to electronic electronics, which did not care much. I stubbornly took him to the electrician again, this time we caught the wrong voltage. First, let me write down the symptoms.

1 - No problem in accessory mode (half contact) and idling.
2 - When the driving or gas is given, the hands are suddenly disconnected and irrelevant warning lights come on. (abs, airbag, handbrake)
3 - The tape stops, even the parking lights turn off.
4 - The car pretending to gas itself at idle, idle imbalance.
5 - Wipers work faster than normal.
6 - When the indicators go out, when you press the brake or operate the wipers, it becomes operational again. (Indicators are working normally as these regulate current draw and over current)

I tested all these symptoms within a week and observed them. The masters who try to get rid of it do not play a role in the prolongation of the work. Especially the situation that I mentioned in article 6 seemed to prove that the charge dynamo generates excessive current even though everyone says it is a brain. But for some reason he did not appear in the first tests. He wasn't always doing these problems anyway.

This day I took it in the morning, we measured it while waiting for a value of 14.2, as I stepped on the gas, it went up to values like 15, 17 alternator. Alternator removed, conjuncture changed. We also replaced the right front fog lamp because it took water. It was completed in 4-5 hours. There is no problem right now. Current to be checked after 10 days again.

Thanks to everyone who is interested and helpful in the title.
ersinyildiz 2016-02-13 19:43:19
08.05.2020 19:38 # 2
Karacocuk24
Hello, as you said, the problem was that I did not care about the room that happened to my mother when I was in the military, she did it again after 1 month, but this time it took a long time, after waiting for 1 hour, then the electric pole came after looking at it, and after cleaning it with boiling water, look at you. on the pole
08.05.2020 19:38 # 3
ersinyildiz
Okay, thank you, my first job. If there is no solution, I open the dashboard and check the connections but it is not a connection situation :)

Arrangement :
I researched a little more, there are two more possibilities. The first one is that the dynamo is overcharged, the measurement is done, but we may have overlooked it because it doesn't do it all the time.

Second, the possibility of BSI being oxidized. The day before this problem, the car remained under the rain at night. Somehow that part of it may have taken water. This liquid or moisture may cause chassis.

It is necessary to take these two possibilities into consideration and have them look at a good master. I would appreciate if there is anyone in Bursa who can recommend a master who does this job well.
ersinyildiz 2016-02-08 09:52:02
08.05.2020 19:38 # 4
talip206
Sir, these kinds of problems can generally be caused by batteries. Especially the indicators near the end of the battery drop suddenly.
I think do not disassemble the indicator in vain. Because the indicator is not the cause but the result.
If the battery is normal, the other places to look at are one of the charging dynas is missing or overcharged, the other is whether the battery is orginal amps.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 5
ersinyildiz
The battery changed 3 months ago, but that doesn't mean it won't be a problem. I also think of looking at the charger first. In the meantime, if BSI is controlled, at least moisture, mold, etc. I think that if there are things, we will be partially approaching the problem.

I write the developments here.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 6
talip206
So is your changing battery at the same amperage as the original or is it too much?
08.05.2020 19:38 # 7
ersinyildiz
The battery is at the same amp, no difference. I had the opportunity to deal with a little more. Needles come in half contact, no problem unless I start the engine. Tachometer etc. when the engine is running. idling normally. When I touch the gas, it breaks the belt :) The arrows show the alternator as if it was good to good?
08.05.2020 19:38 # 8
Gokcesel
I have a problem with the indicator, my teacher, I could not understand. Diesel and temperature indicator shows me 2 teeth missing. I only lived once, while the mileage indicator went down to 0, 2-3 minutes later it recovered. Frankly, I am curious about the solution.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 9
ersinyildiz
Today, I took the vehicle to a place recommended for electronic works in Bursa. "206 Chronic Malfunction," he said, but I have never heard of it before. Nobody could say the exact reason, they said that the vehicle should stay for a long time.

Meanwhile, I opened the fuse box under the steering wheel, I saw that one of the fuse came out completely in the tray in front of BSI. I put it in place, didn't do it for a while, then it did it again. It's hard to understand. I'm curious about the diagram there, is it missing?

08.05.2020 19:38 # 10
koray.turan
Where do you live in Bursa?
08.05.2020 19:38 # 11
ersinyildiz
I'm in Görgülü, Koray
08.05.2020 19:38 # 12
fætih
I did not come across the problem. In 2 years, that mistake got me crazy.
On my way on the road, it was going to come and go. The indicator was stuck while idling. though stuck event in future problems. letting you know that the indicator gets trashed, it broke my own indicator. It broke the brain of the one above.
There are 2 possibilities of chassis problem, this problem is easy to find, but I never had a chassis-related problem.
Follow the 2 connectors and charge problem well, I kept the car running for 4 hours, although the electrician was constantly in my eye meter, there was no electric wave when it was stuck or going.
The only problem that was left was 99% probability of the room. Since the installation was connected to the car in the car before, I guess it took a little water from the holes they pierced. 99% bsi will come out of your brain. I sold it, got rid of it :)
08.05.2020 19:38 # 13
ersinyildiz
The right front fog of the car had taken water halfway, I did not care when buying the car, then I did not have the opportunity to change it. There was no problem in his work, but could he have made a chassis from there lately?
08.05.2020 19:38 # 14
ersinyildiz
[QUOTE = fætih] I did not find the problem. In 2 years, that mistake got me crazy.
On my way on the road, it was going to come and go. The indicator was stuck while idling. though stuck event in future problems. letting you know that the indicator gets trashed, it broke my own indicator. It broke the brain of the one above.
There are 2 possibilities of chassis problem, this problem is easy to find, but I never had a chassis-related problem.
Follow the 2 connectors and charge problem well, I kept the car running for 4 hours, although the electrician was constantly in my eye meter, there was no electric wave when it was stuck or going.
The only problem that was left was 99% probability of the room. Since the installation was connected to the car in the car before, I guess it took a little water from the holes they pierced. 99% bsi will come out of your brain. I sold it, got rid of it :)
[/ QUOTE]

It is not hard to sell it as well, but I am cold and what a lie.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 15
asbircan
[QUOTE = ersinyildiz] The right front fog of the car had taken half water, I did not care when buying the car, then I did not have the opportunity to change it. There was no problem in his work, but could he have made a chassis from there lately? [/ QUOTE]

If you have a problem like the link, let me tell you the BSI brain, but I think the approach to repair came from the original, it came to the expense.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqhg1r_28042012171_auto

and then the dial was all going to end and it was getting old again, but it worked very hard but
08.05.2020 19:38 # 16
koray.turan
If you are on the way, there is information automotive in autosansit, there they will help
08.05.2020 19:38 # 17
ersinyildiz
[QUOTE = asbircan] [QUOTE = ersinyildiz] The right front fog of the car had taken half water, I did not care when buying the car, then I did not have the opportunity to change it. There was no problem in his work, but could he have made a chassis from there lately? [/ QUOTE]

If you have a problem like the link, let me tell you the BSI brain, but I think the approach to repair came from the original, it came to the expense.

and then the dial was all going to end and it was getting old again, but it worked very hard but
[/ QUOTE]

Both places I meet prefer the repair way, and I started to think about the change by getting a price from the service :)

[QUOTE = koray.turan] if you are down, there is information automotive in autosansit, they will help there [/ QUOTE]

Today, I called the phone and they were very interested in the phone. At the first opportunity (Saturday if they work) I'll go and show a car.

In the meantime, I want to share something that caught my attention yesterday. After showing the car yesterday, I opened the compartment under the steering wheel and checked it myself. One of the 40 'orange fuses had been removed and one leg was stuck. Next to it was completely empty. I put the orange in place, there was no change in the fault, but that empty fuse bed was stuck in my head. I will also add a photo in the evening.

Thanks again guys.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 18
asbircan
[QUOTE = ersinyildiz] [QUOTE = asbircan] [QUOTE = ersinyildiz] The right front fog of the vehicle had taken water halfway, I did not care when buying the car, then I did not have the opportunity to change it. There was no problem in his work, but could he have made a chassis from there lately? [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Both places I meet prefer the repair way, and I started to think about the change by getting a price from the service :)

[QUOTE = koray.turan] if you are down, there is information automotive in autosansit, they will help there [/ QUOTE]

Today, I called the phone and they were very interested in the phone. At the first opportunity (Saturday if they work) I'll go and show a car.

In the meantime, I want to share something that caught my attention yesterday. After showing the car yesterday, I opened the compartment under the steering wheel and checked it myself. One of the 40 'orange fuses had been removed and one leg was stuck. Next to it was completely empty. I put the orange in place, there was no change in the fault, but that empty fuse bed was stuck in my head. I will also add a photo in the evening.

Thanks again guys.
[/ QUOTE]
I suggest you speak well if you think you have it repaired because when BSI is repaired, it affects all parts from the control to the headlights to the automatic door settings.
After repairs, look at all electronic components without leaving. They can even disable the outside temperature display, check all of them one by one, and then they can put you in trouble. I do not write them to get you down, just for your information, then the person is really nervous, and it happened to me in 2012. This incident started to stop giving the headlights a few times after two years, I told the person who bought it in this way. I gave the price very affordable so that it would not be clothed behind me, of course, he had a master vs 206 desire 2004 model, but I definitely used the car for another 7 years, thank goodness he never left it on the road. It is a little bit of these masters. When I say this place, they are working on the vehicle ..... the master is very important.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 19
ersinyildiz
asbircan thank you hodja , i had my mind but i dont need it Let me summarize the developments as follows. Let me explain the problem from top to bottom and I will edit the subject.

When I showed the car to two different electricians, they both said in the brain. I used it for a while. All the possibilities were not the brain, but the alternator failure. Today I went to the electrician for the last time without going to the electronics shop. As we measured the alternator, it was noticed that the alternator generates excess current.

Alternator conjunctor changed, friends. Problem is solved. It cost between 100-150 pounds.

Thanks again to everyone who helped. I will rewrite the symptoms and the result in the first message.

08.05.2020 19:38 # 20
koray.turan
I am glad that the problem is solved
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”