Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 The original air filter system is not safe

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:48 # 1
_ali_
When I went to the industry for a past job, a service worker said:

He said that the pipe in which the air filter system draws air goes down to the bumper and in the case of a little deep puddle or flood, it is very likely that water will escape to the engine, so using another filter reduces this risk very much, moreover it is very cheap.

I bought a filter like 20-30 TL, they got it installed for free, it's a simple thing. The engine noise has increased a bit at high speeds, even though I don't like it, I use it for now.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 2
herry
Pejo engineers would have designed for him, even if it was possible. In my opinion, don't be afraid of the original. If necessary, install a filter kit, installing a simple filter on the butterfly is worse, performance duser ..
08.05.2020 18:48 # 3
samet206
The service worker who has exaggerated the subject a little over the years, with 206, I am an intimate person, almost no other vehicle has ever entered my life.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 4
sezar206
Friends are right friends. There is a very shitty filter system. On the left ten wheels and the bumper has a cauldron that corresponds to full gold. When I bought the vehicle, the friend who sold it, thanks to the boiler, the boiler broke down from the bottom, when the rains started and the water gets out of the car winner. I went to the industry before I knew what was going on. The man immediately stumbled on the cauldron and looked at it, the filter's sung was filled with water. The man said, "Are you coming without the lock of the good engine?" I made the boiler later, but I still don't trust it. I bought an open air filter for 25 liras. Press the gas a little too much, but if you do not press more than half, there is no problem. Also the filter sound is not bad :) Fuel is the same. It does not affect. You can't just plug it into a butterfly. If you install it in the throat that the lid on the top of the boiler puts on, the flood will not get any water even if it is gone :)
08.05.2020 18:48 # 5
herry
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] Friends are right friends. There is a very shitty filter system. On the left ten wheels and the bumper has a cauldron that corresponds to full gold. When I bought the vehicle, the friend who sold it, thanks to the boiler, the boiler broke down from the bottom, when the rains started and the water gets out of the car winner. I went to the industry before I knew what was going on. The man immediately stumbled on the cauldron and looked at it, the filter's sung was filled with water. The man said, "Are you coming without the lock of the good engine?" I made the boiler later, but I still don't trust it. I bought an open air filter for 25 liras. Press the gas a little too much, but if you do not press more than half, there is no problem. Also the filter sound is not bad :) Fuel is the same. It does not affect. You can't just plug it into a butterfly. If you install it in the throat that the lid on the top of the boiler puts, the flood will not get any water even if it goes away:) [/ QUOTE]

There are wearers. Big smile
08.05.2020 18:48 # 6
_ali_
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] You can't plug directly into the butterfly. If you install it in the throat that the lid on the top of the boiler puts, the flood will not get any water even if it goes away:) [/ QUOTE]
Yes he put it there
08.05.2020 18:48 # 7
_ali_
I was on the road in the flooding event yesterday, I went 7km road with 1st gear, I went through the water to the door level, I saw dozens of vehicles and even a tow truck on the road, I prayed a lot of good luck to the element that changed the filter.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 8
samet206
I am glad that this process will give you an advantage in the past. First of all, you have designed the filter kit I want to ask, or did you disassemble the original air filter and attached my open air filter to the end of its pipe? I am wondering if you have directly installed an open air filter at the end of the original system, it is not even possible that the original kitten may be good because it draws hot air, it gets dirty faster than the engine and the open air filters are closed faster than the closed box filters. If you keep the filter on top of it, it is almost as bad as to draw water in the hot air.Also, even if you wear snorkels, it is as heavy as coming to the base of the vehicle. Do not go through a lot of water debris, the brain ignition system and a lot of things are not just air filters, it is experience fixed.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 9
zerzevat
a terrible design. It is strange that mine had half a liter of gasoline accumulated. the filter was distorted ... how did it go from enigma! In other words, gas should be filled up to the manifold's mouth so that it passes the throat and goes there ... if all the gas is accumulated, all the air pipes will explode with a spark .. a strange situation.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 10
herry
[QUOTE = samet206] I am glad that this process will give you an advantage, be it past. First of all, you have designed the filter kit I want to ask, or did you disassemble the original air filter and attached my open air filter to the end of its pipe? I am wondering if you have directly installed an open air filter at the end of the original system, it is not even possible that the original kitten may be good because it draws hot air, it gets dirty faster than the engine and the open air filters are closed faster than the closed box filters. If you keep the filter on top of it, it is almost as bad as to draw water in the hot air.Also, even if you wear snorkels, it is as heavy as coming to the base of the vehicle. Do not go through a lot of water debris, the brain ignition system and a lot of things are not just air filters, it is experience fixed.
[/ QUOTE]

He said, "I bought a friend 30 20 TL filter and put it on, he was very unhealthy, he was going to protect him from water. As Samet said, the incident of the open filter is to be able to pull the filter away from the engine as far as possible, if necessary until the fog lamp is there. kits of these filters are sold, this is called a cold air kit. Not less than 250 dollars. or you need to have it built for yourself cheaper, which is a costly process. If you have connected the 20 lira filter to the pipe you removed from the boiler, you will be sorry for the car.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 11
sezar206
[QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = samet206] I am glad that this process will give you an advantage. First of all, you have designed the filter kit I want to ask, or did you disassemble the original air filter and connected my open air filter to the end of its pipe? I am wondering if you have directly installed an open air filter at the end of the original system, it is not even possible that the original kitten may be good because it draws hot air, it gets dirty faster than the engine and the open air filters are closed faster than the closed box filters. If you keep the filter on top of it, it is almost as bad as to draw water in the hot air.Also, even if you wear snorkels, it is as heavy as coming to the base of the vehicle. Do not go through a lot of water debris, the brain ignition system and a lot of things are not just air filters, it is experience fixed.
[/ QUOTE]

He said, "I bought a friend 30 20 TL filter and put it on, he was very unhealthy, he was going to protect him from water. As Samet said, the incident of the open filter is to be able to pull the filter away from the engine as far as possible, if necessary until the fog lamp is there. kits of these filters are sold, this is called a cold air kit. Not less than 250 dollars. or you need to have it built for yourself cheaper, which is a costly process. If you have connected the 20 lira filter to the pipe you removed from the boiler, you will be sorry for the car.
[/ QUOTE]
How would it hurt? I know that the vehicle's engine draft would mix fuel and oxygen. It does not matter whether it is hot or cold, there is no oxygen in the air. I think the cold draft draws only more fuel and improves performance. But at least he has no problem going to get water into the boiler. I put the joints of the original boiler under the motor part and the hood under the hood with a duct tape. Well, if it rained rarely, I was not getting into the car. It was the edition I was always afraid of. At least I'm comfortable re-installing the open air filter. But if there is no problem in your boiler, of course the original is better.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 12
herry
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] [QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = samet206] I am glad that this process will give you an advantage. First of all, I have designed the filter kit I want to ask, or did you disassemble the original air filter and connected my open air filter to the end of its pipe? I am wondering if you have directly installed an open air filter at the end of the original system, it is not even possible that the original kitten may be good because it draws hot air, it gets dirty faster than the engine and the open air filters are closed faster than the closed box filters. If you keep the filter on top of it, it is almost as bad as to draw water in the hot air.Also, even if you wear snorkels, it is as heavy as coming to the base of the vehicle. Do not go through a lot of water debris, the brain ignition system and a lot of things are not just air filters, it is experience fixed.
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
How would it hurt? I know that the vehicle's engine draft would mix fuel and oxygen. It does not matter whether it is hot or cold, there is no oxygen in the air. I think the cold draft draws only more fuel and improves performance. But at least he has no problem going to get water into the boiler. I put the joints of the original boiler under the motor part and the hood under the hood with a duct tape. Well, if it rained rarely, I was not getting into the car. It was the edition I was always afraid of. At least I'm comfortable re-installing the open air filter. But if there is no problem in your boiler, of course the original is better.
[/ QUOTE]

Let me tell you, the cleaner and cooler the air will be, the better the burning will be. (There is more oxygen in cold weather. It provides better combustion with much oxygen.) With good workmanship and pipes, take the filter as far as you can, or it will be like a wood stove. It burns and does not go.
The purpose of the open filter is to provide more comfortable breathing in the upper cycles. It damages the air flow meter in the assembly error, another element that will cause damage is the wrong location. When you are positioned near the engine block and near the radiator, it will lose its feature as it will draw hot air. In addition, the efficiency at +40 degrees (yes, the engine sees that degree very easily in traffic) decreases very much. According to the quality order I would recommend you to use quality filters such as simota, k & n, aem, hks, seven.
My only request is to stay away from filters made in China. They seriously damage the engine a lot because the air filter elements are bad. If it is more than making a sound, it will not drain the naughty bicycles to the engine. If you say that I will continue to use filters, you can read 206-day kits and information about them in the forum.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 13
okaNStarss
dude my dude how do we make it on the filter engine: DDDD okanstarss 2014-12-11 08:51:45
08.05.2020 18:48 # 14
herry
[QUOTE = okaNStarss] buddy my hdi how do we do it on the filter engine: DDDD [/ QUOTE]

buddy your car is already diesel, so the open air filter will not come to you.
Moreover, if you are using the original fabricated filter box, the engine temperature is already getting cold air so as not to affect your existing filter.

Wink
08.05.2020 18:48 # 15
okaNStarss
I want it too. Open air. Clean air. What does intercoler?
08.05.2020 18:48 # 16
herry
[QUOTE = okaNStarss] I want it too, open air, clean air, what is intercoler or something: D [/ QUOTE]

intercooler turbo is mounted on diesel vehicles, it cools the air and sends it to the turbo by compressing it. I do not understand diesel much.
come to me with gasoline LOL
08.05.2020 18:48 # 17
okaNStarss
[QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = okaNStarss] I want it too open air clean air neither intercoler or something: D [/ QUOTE]

intercooler turbo is mounted on diesel vehicles, it cools the air and sends it to the turbo by compressing it. I do not understand diesel much.
come to me with gasoline LOL
[/ QUOTE]

I know, my friend, I get stuck No need, we keep it hard on the way :)
08.05.2020 18:48 # 18
_ali_
The element that installed the filter told me that the performance could be reduced and the sound was lousy, but he also mentioned that there are a lot of wet pejoes in the industry, his vehicle was the same model, the air pipe that went down to the bottom of the bumper scared me, if there was a crack there, if there was some water leakage from somewhere, until there was water in the engine. it will not be possible to realize, I did not want to take this risk because it knows that the rain does not rain normally here.

But don't get me wrong, I argue that the dip filter I installed is definitely better than the original system, and I do not recommend it to anyone.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 19
emre_65
first of all, it means that engineers worked in vain LOL oh these services LOL
08.05.2020 18:48 # 20
zerzevat
Didn't we write here long or long? Is the forum restored to an old date. as if I can't see most of the messages I wrote?

edit: it was in another heading:

friends this vehicle's air filter system has a very bad design. With the mudguard, the air gets in between the left wheel hood. The connection point of this first part can be easily removed from the boiler below. ours is also out. this is the full buffer alignment. water is entering through that range. that water is waiting in the boiler .. while the vehicle is drawing air, it is probably bubbling like a hookah. water splashes up and soaks the filter.

my air filter was quite moist. Therefore, we made this system with my master in a way that will not be displaced again. We hung the wire up and stretched it very tightly. no malfunction light left, no misfire ....

check if it happens to you .... greetings.
vegetables 2014-12-31 21:59:39
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”