Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 temperature problem acilll

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:08 # 1
yenipejocu
Good day, friends, I have a problem with the temperature in my car I bought for 1 week.
It was going up to 110 before, suddenly it was falling.

What the masters do and their results.
temperature sensor changed = result is the same
thermostat changed = result is the same.
someone said from the indicator corrected the indicator the problem is the same
throws water from the reserve water tank.

What am I supposed to do?
the vehicle does not come to use 1 km.
opens the fan at 102 - 110.
and accordingly, it constantly gives the cooling system error on the screen.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. good luck. If it throws from the reserve water tank, replace a cover of the reserve water tank first. if it throws water again, the gasket may have burned. Of course, make a test of compensation to make sure. The other process to be done is that the circulation and timing have changed when you change it, if it does not know. Another option is to look for fan resistances and fan brains. If we go from cheap to expensive.
1-spare water tank cover around 25 TL
2-fan resistance and roles (sockets can oxidize.) On average around 100-200 TL
3-fan brain (socket can oxidize) around 100-150 TL
4-circulation and timing (the timing must change because the recirculation will be removed) around 700 TL
5-cylinder head gasket around 1000 TL

these transactions will change according to material and labor prices. I'm telling the forecast.

08.05.2020 21:08 # 3
yenipejocu
the temperature sensor has changed.
the master said there is no fan sensor, he said the fans are working properly
He did it even though the replacement water cap was changed.

If I change it, I wouldn't change the triger. because he has passed his ace lining

Do not call the conta
08.05.2020 21:08 # 4
sonerkyl
the temperature sensor is on the side of the control switch, brother. The fan resistance I call it takes place at the bottom of the radiator and the fan roles are on the top of the radiator fans, which means different parts. Master has not checked them.
related topic

I say the fan brain is definitely looking. but if the cover changes and overflows, the possibility of the cover being a cylinder cover is 60-70% bro, unfortunately. maintenance-free antifreeze is caused by driving. Unfortunately, a neglected vehicle came to you.

08.05.2020 21:08 # 5
yenipejocu
He said there was no problem when he looked there
i am now nephew master
08.05.2020 21:08 # 6
yenipejocu
will you give an idea or not?
08.05.2020 21:08 # 7
Karacocuk24
Our soner has made the necessary explanation and the ones who are going to write comments after that will say the same things.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 8
yenipejocu
In all, the vehicle warms up very quickly and cools very hard and carries water.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 9
Karacocuk24
may be clogged in the radiator
08.05.2020 21:08 # 10
Frt-Aydin
change your master
Tell your new master about what they did old, soner, look what he said.
many things can be looked at one by one
08.05.2020 21:08 # 11
Aykutemre92
Hodja, if you have a mind, go to the service, get a good service, make money. I'll go to the service tomorrow. I'll have it built and sold. Stay away from the 2012 model peugeot citroen group, this is what I understand.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”