Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 temperature problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:39 # 1
delice48
greetings; my car peugeot 206 1.4 desire, when the temperature indicator is 90 suddenly the stop lamp is on, it rises very fast and ends up, I do not know what to do after 1 minute.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 2
koliva
Hello,

Our friends, who are new members, need to be subjected to water.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7516&title=yeni-yelerin-dikkatine-konu-ama- read-
08.05.2020 16:39 # 3
madara
slm delice48 friends have the problem with me. the heat of the car goes up to 140 laras. But let it boil in the water, it does not even warm up. I have read that the problem of a friend who changed the fan role from another site has been solved. is it a fan role? I'd appreciate it if you answer. & nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:39 # 4
omer_tarsus
Friends, the same situation happened to me last year, the temperature sensor changed and passed.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 5
delice48
I hope I will try and change the temperature sensor, nobody in the industry has no idea about this issue, they say the vehicle is solid. Thank you very much for the answers.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 6
madara
I swear, I changed the heat sensor, the fan sensor and the thermostat, but there was no improvement, I didn't even understand the parts from the original peugeot dealer, but it did not happen, I did not understand what kind of problem this is, I asked the electrician about the fan role today. they said no. We're stuck here. & nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:39 # 7
delice48
I swear, if the problem repeats after the sister temperature fever, I will cancel the temperature indicator and ride & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:39 # 8
kiracoglu
the same problem happened to me 3 months ago. I have 2006 307. I took it to the peugeot service, the bidet fan switch had changed, if I don't remember wrong .. thank goodness no problem now.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 9
madara

kiracoğlu I wonder if this is a relay fan relay that they replaced? would you write. Let's replace it. If not, change the car completely, what should we do & nbsp; "C
08.05.2020 16:39 # 10
okan4037
there is a problem in my mind that there is a problem of temper in my 206s.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 11
madara
This malfunction has disturbed us. electricians do not understand what. whoever we go to, they say something different. There is no service here. I was surprised what to do. it warms up in the air, it makes the ceiling constantly, this pointer lights up ...

08.05.2020 16:39 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = madara] This misbehaved us. electricians do not understand what. whoever we go to, they say something different. There is no service here. I was surprised what to do. it warms up in the weather constantly makes the ceiling light up ...

[/ QUOTE]

I would like to help. But first of all, you need to introduce yourself by following the link I wrote in my other post on this page where forum rules are required. Thanks. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:39 # 13
msk_sansal
Hi everyone first. I'm a new member to the site. I don't know how the pieces are. I wanted to explain this problem. I also had a ceiling on the long road, I pulled the right, the fan stopped and I continued. He made 6 7 times on the 800 km road. fan switch, thermostat, fan, fan relay, etc. parts were changed one by one and included labor. 500-600 TL money seven girls. There is also a situation where the temperature indicator goes up to 85-90 C while waiting at idle, but it is constantly descending on the way. what the service says (after a small crash of 407), the radiator hitting too much air during the accident, those air cutters fell from the front. (I don't know how true it is) I wanted to try when I got out of the last service, I went close to 100 km again, he made the scabies and the needle jumped and STOP started flashing again. I started to remove and install the battery terminal .. now there is no electrician left in the industrial industry. And it still continues. It really started to be annoying situation that I am going to be mad now, but also, it is just a coincidence that it started after this LPG conversion. thanks in advance
08.05.2020 16:39 # 14
madara
Sansal be sure it has nothing to do with the tube. As you said, it is coincidence. because I don't have a tube in my car, it's a gasoline car, but it's still happening. Although I haven't made it look myself yet, as I have read from the internet, have the radiator and radiator pipes checked. it could be clogging. I read that someone solves this problem like this. Keep in mind....
08.05.2020 16:39 # 15
msk_sansal
Today I went to the service, they said that all of these processes can be from the brain that has been done. I went out to be told it is a really annoying event in me .. yaha I run the car, the temperature point is always fixed on the ground, it goes up to 80 85 in the traffic again. . I will get angry and really burn quilt & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:39 # 16
koliva
In order to prevent pollution in the forum, please do not continue the same topic in two places. I'm locking this, let's continue with the other topic.

Our friend who opened this topic can open a new topic if you want.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=22213&PID=354660񖥤
koliva 2012-03-29 07:42:58
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”