Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Temperature problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:53 # 1
bugrakeskin
First of all, I wish everyone a good holiday.

I have 2001 model 206 1.6 vehicles. For the past 2 months there has been a problem like this.

Especially in summer and when climbing uphill, the temperature exceeds 90 and all lights (charge lamp, exclamation, airbag, slippery road) warn. I see the temperature over 90, sometimes even 100 passes and the fan does not work. Meanwhile, the car supplies gas to 20 revs by itself. I open the heaters for 10 - 20 minutes and drop them to 90, then I stop the car after idling for 10 minutes. But most of the time, the fan does not work, the temperature rises and the vehicle gases itself. when the temperature drops, then the warning lights go off and stop gasing. a very strange problem

I think that water does not flow from the water tank to the engine. I shake the car. It was a chance that I took it to the separate service two times, when the master gave the vehicle 10 to 20 minutes and brought the temperature to 90, the fan worked. So it happens once in a while. These days are getting more frequent. The master looked at the hoses of the engine water. He looked at his temper, said our terter, said, let's change just in case we changed, but the problem continues.
I was so bored and officially cooled out of the car :( if you have any, I would like an idea from our previous masters and masters
the bugrakesk 2010-09-09 14:40:52
08.05.2020 14:53 # 2
tigerland
Have your temper checked. replace radiator thermostat 40-50 tl is already ..
The fan should turn on at 92. you can go to the special service connect to the computer already shows how far the fan has turned on If there is no problem with the fan, check the idling motor, possibly idling engine faulty 2000 D / d when the part is broken
go to the service as soon as possible
08.05.2020 14:53 # 3
bugrakeskin
Thanks, teacher, for the information you provided, I will take it as soon as the private service opens. Today, the battery charge lamp was always on, 2 hours later, when I came home, I closed the auto glass even harder. I think there was a problem with the charger. I never thought I'd regret getting a 206 :(
08.05.2020 14:53 # 4
tigerland
[QUOTE = bugrakeskin] Thank you, I will take it for the information you provided, as soon as the special service is opened. Today, the battery charge lamp was always on, 2 hours later, when I came home, I closed the auto glass even harder. I think there was a problem with the charger. I never thought I'd regret getting a 206 :( [/ QUOTE]
did you get a second hand vehicle? We can say this ug chronic disease, which depends on how the previous owner used a second hand tool and was caused by a complete wear. but they are not constantly malfunctioning parts. As I said, you don't know how the previous user used it.
The same malfunctions that occurred in you happened to me in the previous Roland Garros 1.6 series. but I'm still using 206, I'm glad FOREVER 206 :)
08.05.2020 14:53 # 5
Guests
the vehicle you bought is either a worn or a vehicle with faults. Nothing fixes, nothing. but it is useful to have it connected to the information while buying ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 6
ozaannn
My friend had the same problem but I did not have the abs airbag lamp flan was burning, the car was overheating, we started, we did not change it, we did not change the thermostat, I even bought a radiator because I am very sensitive in this matter, the lifeblood cooling of the car was up to 100, at the end I was in circulation, I got rid of all problems, the cost was low, I was in trigeride I pulled out the piece money, it kept 150 lira, I was 80 lira in circulation, I think I am now riding smoothly, I know that it is normal until 95 in the summer, but I am sure I am doing it from my circulation, I do not know if the car will stay in 2000 rpm. Stop when the vehicle that will be pre-heated again is overheated, just give gas and if the fan turns on and the temperature starts to drop rapidly, because the propellers rot with time and do not rotate the water. devirdaym.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 7
elbu
teacher, what did you do? I am struggling with the same problem. How did you do if you solved?
08.05.2020 14:53 # 8
tnt0648
a problem I couldn't solve, I use 2000 model 1.6 8v 206 xs radiator, circulation, temperature switch, fan relays and thermostat changed.Normally, the 90-110km flat road is between 95-100 degrees on the slope and the performance is based on 110 degrees red. if you find it, let me know if you find it or else it will cause me to change the car ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 9
okankrgz
Your radiator hoses may be leaking or clogged. I had a tightness at 106 m, the water was leaking ... the hoses changed, the problem ended. In general, when the vehicle reaches 92 while it is stationary, the fan turns off when it cools down. Do not be fooled by it .. check the pipes. I think the problems that come to mind are as follows.
1- Thermostat
2-Fan sensor, relay
3-Circulation P.
4-Possibility of clogged radiators or holes
5-Radiator hoses are clogged or leaking
6-Cooling water may have made air ... why can't I think of why it is doing other heat?
08.05.2020 14:53 # 10
ozaannn
Friends, I had this problem solved, I was trying to change the circuit, I started with the radiator and changed all the cooling parts, but check your indicator bi, also it is normal to go up to 95 on the pejo. I use it very slowly. I thought I was going to sell it, and I said that I was in action and did I say that I did a comment before.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 11
BuRCaK
Would you look at the heat of that vehicle? Kahkaha
08.05.2020 14:53 # 12
Eleanor_
gasoline good beautiful half tank :) oil temperature a little too much i could not solve the temperature :)
08.05.2020 14:53 # 13
bugrakeskin
thanks friends for the answers and your attention. When the master looked, he saw that the heat pipe had cracked due to the heat. There is no problem when it changes, at least for now. I hope it doesn't repeat. I swear it cooled me out of the car ..

Friends I wrote above. The dynamo did not charge the battery after I bought a fm transmitter, the charging light was always on, the battery was over. A little bit changed from the master dynamo and the problem was solved. It blew me 100 lira. I forgot to ask the master, was this because of the fm transmitter?
08.05.2020 14:53 # 14
ozaannn
My friend, I have the problem of fever, I have not solved it completely, but the car in the picture does not go as far as it never turns around 95. This disturbs me.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 15
sarioglu32
friends, because some vehicles cause excessive moisture decay in the future with excessive humidity, if the exhaust is less obstructed, it increases the problem.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 16
northmoon
In my car, I divide my car as much as that picture. If the temperature is not normal, let me look at it.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 17
Eleanor_
Something got stuck in my head, the indicator in the picture is not an oil indicator or am I wrong ???
08.05.2020 14:53 # 18
ozaannn
Not the temperature indicator is either in the speed indicator as far as I know it is not normal for the temperature to go up in the pejo.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 19
sonay
Ozan, the heat overwhelmed me: =: ==)))))
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”