Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 temperature problem?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:07 # 1
arifkemal
hello my car 2000 model 206 1.4 automatic, the temperature indicator goes between 90 and 100 degrees in normal time? The maintenance of the vehicle is full but this has caused me a suspicion is it normal to be 100 degrees? What is your temperature too? arifkemal 2009-12-18 23:54:42
08.05.2020 14:07 # 2
Murat
Normal between 206 and 100 in the 206's. If I don't remember wrong, fan 95 was also engaged.
I think there is no problem unless it exceeds 100.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 3
arifkemal
I think my heating radiator is clogged because it seems to be affected by the slow circulation of the water due to congestion, it seems that there is some increase from it. I thought to replace the radiator radiator is not heating any more, but in order to change it, the console had to be completely dismantled. I don't know it might have been related to congestion, but if it is normal, well, I am comfortable, thank you very much :)
08.05.2020 14:07 # 4
haruncoskun
[QUOTE = arifkemal] I think my heating radiator is clogged because it seems to be affected by the slow circulation of the water due to congestion, there is a little increase from it. I thought to replace the radiator radiator is not heating any more, but in order to change it, the console had to be completely dismantled. I don't know, it sounded like it might be related to congestion, but if it's normal, it's good, I'm comfortable, thank you very much:) [/ QUOTE]
If you are in Ankara, we can help with the master :)
08.05.2020 14:07 # 5
arifkemal
[QUOTE = haruncoskun] [QUOTE = arifkemal] I think my heating radiator is clogged because it seems to be affected by the slow circulation of water because of the congestion, it seems that there is some increase from it. I thought to replace the radiator radiator is not heating any more, but in order to change it, the console had to be completely dismantled. I don't know, it sounded like it might be related to congestion, but if it's normal, it's good, I'm comfortable, thank you very much:) [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
I am in Ankara, tomorrow I will go to get a sealing for the tube. At that time, I am asking in an industry.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 6
haruncoskun
[QUOTE = arifkemal] [QUOTE = haruncoskun] [QUOTE = arifkemal] I think my heating radiator is clogged because it seems to be affected by the slow circulation of the water due to congestion, there seems to be an increase in it. I thought to replace the radiator radiator is not heating any more, but in order to change it, the console had to be completely dismantled. I don't know, it sounded like it might be related to congestion, but if it's normal, it's good, I'm comfortable, thank you very much:) [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
I am in Ankara, tomorrow I will go to get a sealing for the tube. At that time, I am asking in an industry.
[/ QUOTE]
ok we do our best
08.05.2020 14:07 # 7
arifkemal
[QUOTE = haruncoskun] [QUOTE = arifkemal] [QUOTE = haruncoskun] [QUOTE = arifkemal] I think my heater radiator is blocked, it seems that there is a little increase in the radiator in front of it due to the slow circulation of that water. I thought to replace the radiator radiator is not heating any more, but in order to change it, the console had to be completely dismantled. I don't know, it sounded like it might be related to congestion, but if it's normal, it's good, I'm comfortable, thank you very much:) [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
ok we do our best
[/ QUOTE]
God bless you, even if you tell my brother.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 8
Onur
the same vehicle, I have to force it no matter how hard it is over 90 did not exceed 90, the 1st stage fan was engaged, I never saw that the 2nd stage fan was turning on, maybe it could be from the heater.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 9
haruncoskun
[QUOTE = arifkemal] [QUOTE = haruncoskun] [QUOTE = arifkemal] [QUOTE = haruncoskun] [QUOTE = arifkemal] I think that the radiator of the water is blocked, it seems like there is an increase in the radiator in front of it due to the congestion of the water. I thought to replace the radiator radiator is not heating any more, but in order to change it, the console had to be completely dismantled. I don't know, it sounded like it might be related to congestion, but if it's normal, it's good, I'm comfortable, thank you very much:) [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
ok we do our best
[/ QUOTE]
God bless you comforting me even if you say it to my brother .. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you too :)
08.05.2020 14:07 # 10
Onur

harun brother is lpg new?

08.05.2020 14:07 # 11
haruncoskun
[QUOTE = horby37]

harun brother is lpg new?

[/ QUOTE]
It is about 3 months :)
08.05.2020 14:07 # 12
Onur
best wishes
08.05.2020 14:07 # 13
haruncoskun
[QUOTE = horby37] good luck [/ QUOTE]
Thanks
08.05.2020 14:07 # 14
arifkemal
Yes friends, the heat problem of my vehicle has not been solved yet. The person who used the vehicle before me never used antifreeze, so the radiator or something was blocked. the radiator of my car changed, the circuit changed constantly, the engine liner, the thermostat, the triger changed, and we also disabled it because there was a blockage in the radiator, I do not intend to open the front console :) the top is hot, the bottom is cold. In other words, there is a blockage in the so-called circulation, but where is it? who knows someone who has a suggestion or that has happened to him: D etc. :)
08.05.2020 14:07 # 15
arifkemal
Isn't there a master among us :)
08.05.2020 14:07 # 16
haruncoskun
i will come to ankara on thursday i will do my best if you can't handle it

the haruncosk 2011-01-30 18:28:55
08.05.2020 14:07 # 17
hasimayaz
Have the transmission heat exchanger checked. a small piece is easy to control.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 18
arifkemal
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] Have the transmission exchanger checked. a small piece is easy to control. [/ QUOTE]
In fact, if I explain the incident more clearly, the bottom of the radiator remains warm, and if it gets air, the antifreeze is making air again after the car has been working a little more and more. We canceled the radiator radiator again, the same problem happens, we used the radiator opener again the same, we dismantled the pipes of the whole water installation, we kept the air inside the same again, I had already said in the previous message that the circulation was changing. I was worried about the master at the peugeot special service, where I have done these maintenance, etc., but it will not be left without doing the bikes: D, but as you said, I have the inspector checked tomorrow.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 19
haruncoskun
can also from the thermostat
08.05.2020 14:07 # 20
arifkemal
[QUOTE = haruncoskun] can also do it from the thermostat [/ QUOTE]
The thermostat has also changed, I forgot to write it: D
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”