Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 temperature problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:16 # 1
hasayduman
Hello, (206 2005 LPG)

1 month ago, I went from Istanbul to Manisa early in the morning, in the evening on the way back in the heat, we are 5 people in the vehicle, the air conditioner is turned on at 2, while the ramp is around (around Balıkesir) Suddenly there was a heat.
I took a gear and found a suitable place, and when I approached, the heat got red and stopped.

I waited for a while and opened the lid of the drain bin, it drained all the water.
I waited for 15 minutes and added water, we came to Istanbul without opening the air conditioner,
The temperature gauge never played from 90 in the past, it would be up to 95 in very tight traffic,
when the little traffic gets bored, it comes to 98's, the fan turns on, again 90 a,

I took the vehicle to the industry, said the radio is blocked,
1-radiator 2 temperature sensor 3- thermostat said we will try in order,

radiator changed
the situation did not change, the same problem continues, but I saw the radiator myself, it was in a bad situation, muddy. it was good to change,
I took it again, the fever changed his side, he loaded a lot of gas on the car, opened the air conditioner, the temperature increased again to 98, opened a fan.
Leave the car, the circulation will change, said the master.
I left and went out,

Then the peeker consulted other masters, they said that turning the fan on at 98 would change the normal circulation,
He called me and said I said okay,
I have been using the vehicle for 1 month, 98 is turning on the fan again, it drops to 90,

However, while returning from Antalya to Istanbul, air conditioner is open at 2, 110 km standard speed ramp, the temperature started to increase.
It came to 110s, I immediately turned off the air conditioner, I wasted the car, it slowly fell again,
I occasionally came by turning on the air conditioner 1,
When it got dark, I opened the air conditioner to 2 and tried again, the temperature did not exceed 98,

When the air conditioner is at 2 in hot weather, it cannot grow the cooling or is there another problem,

Does anyone know about the subject?

08.05.2020 21:16 # 2
talip206
The problem is not that the air conditioner is at 1 or 2, but the air conditioner is working. The event 1,2,3 only adjusts the speed of the fan. When the air conditioner is on, if the car is hot, the temperature will increase if it is hot. Imagine that you came out of a 5-storey building with your hand empty and that you came out with heavy bags.
Of course, this is valid for the long slopes I said. If the car is full on a long slope, turning on the air conditioner causes overheating. I usually find a solution by turning off the air conditioner on steep and long ramps. This is what happens when the car is 1.4 and 75 hp. It doesn't feel enough.
But if it overheats even on a small hill. I think there is a problem with fan stages. Have it checked whether it is working in the first and second stage. As you said, the first stage of the fan opens around 98, while the second stage opens around 105. If the second stage does not hurt, you should look at the fan roles and the fan.

talip206 2019-07-12 20:59:31
08.05.2020 21:16 # 3
hasayduman
[QUOTE = talip206] The problem is not that the air conditioner is at 1 or 2, the air conditioner is working. The event 1,2,3 only adjusts the speed of the fan. When the air conditioner is on, if the car is hot, the temperature will increase if it is hot. Imagine that you came out of a 5-storey building with your hand empty and that you came out with heavy bags.
Of course, this is valid for the long slopes I said. If the car is full on a long slope, turning on the air conditioner causes overheating. I usually find a solution by turning off the air conditioner on steep and long ramps. This is what happens when the car is 1.4 and 75 hp. It doesn't feel enough.
But if it overheats even on a small hill. I think there is a problem with fan stages. Have it checked whether it is working in the first and second stage. As you said, the first stage of the fan opens around 98, while the second stage opens around 105. If the second stage does not hurt, you should look at the fan roles and the fan.

[/ QUOTE]
Click for information.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”