Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Temperature Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:04 # 1
Mhmmt59
Hello. About an hour ago, I set out with my car to the market. After 5-6 kilometers, the vehicle turned on a fan. At the top of the temperature gauge, I pulled right past right and opened the hood. The water filling tank has air. I opened the lid of the air, but there was some water left at the bottom of the bowl, but it does not boil. I put my finger in the water, the water is warm. I touched the hoses, lukewarm. There was water in the trunk from Allah. I gradually added the water, took about 3 and a half liters of water. 10-15 minutes later, the hand returns to normal, but steam comes out of the water filling chamber and also makes air. What's the problem? https://youtu.be/VXypuKwitpI (I couldn't upload the video to the forum)

08.05.2020 21:04 # 2
Mhmmt59
By the way, my car is diesel
08.05.2020 21:04 # 3
talip206
It may have had air. There are air vents in the pipe leading to the heater and above the thermostat slab. Check it out there and bleed it or add it to a master.
In the meantime, check the fans. Check if Stage 1 and Stage 2 are working. Even if you go to a good master, it will test from the computer. Tests whether it works in order by commanding.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”