Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 temperature problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:48 # 1
Pejo hrn
Friends, hello, my 206, the problem of heat is in the traffic jam, stop and get up, I pray that normal traffic does not stop, or I will be happy if you help the temperature rises and the stop light and warning sounds are coming.
08.05.2020 19:48 # 2
GokhaN
Hello, the problem does not turn on the electrical fan.
08.05.2020 19:48 # 3
Pejo hrn
Fan sensor
what color is it
08.05.2020 19:48 # 4
ssakyel
It should be brown, on the thermostat log, teacher.
08.05.2020 19:48 # 5
Pejo hrn
OK, let me see, thank you for your interest, I will write the result
08.05.2020 19:48 # 6
badtemperad
My car normally does not pass 80 if I do not enter the traffic too much, but it shows 90 95 in the traffic, after the fan starts, it falls back. But pay attention to the fan engagement and the degree of motor
08.05.2020 19:48 # 7
FuRiouS
I have such a problem, but tell me.
08.05.2020 19:48 # 8
ssakyel
[QUOTE = FuRiouS] I have a problem like that but tell me the Hararat indicator is rising, the ice on the indicator is going up and down, then it goes down on its own, why is there such a water reduction?
[/ QUOTE]

How many degrees does it rise when you say it comes out? Thermostat or the sensor may be defective.
08.05.2020 19:48 # 9
djkanzer
The fan relay may be faulty. I changed it 2 times. I have a Peugeot 206.
Check the vehicle's water level.
In your spare time, start the car for 20 minutes (until it overheats) and check if the fan is engaged. If the fan does not start, replace the relay. If the fan is activated, there may be a problem in the circulating pump or thermostat. If you are not using antifreeze, it may be clogged in the radiator. djkanz is 2016-05-18 23:54:37
08.05.2020 19:48 # 10
Pejo hrn
I tried my teacher did not turn on the fan until it overheated. Is it a fan relay?
08.05.2020 19:48 # 11
djkanzer
I can't say anything without seeing the vehicle
First change a relay, then you look at the client. Also, the relay is the cheapest part. (10-15 TL) As I said, I changed the fan relay twice. You should be careful only if you are going to change it yourself. The relay may be rotten. Her legs can stay inside. If you try to mount the new role on top, it will not enter.
08.05.2020 19:48 # 12
delidemir
If the fan does not come into operation at all, there may be a problem in the electrical parts, the same problem happened with me, I overhauled the fan electrical installation has improved.

08.05.2020 19:48 # 13
Dlkrn_48
I had a similar problem. But my vehicle did not overheat. While standing in a park state, the temperature indicator peaked at once and I received a STOP warning. I had a minor accident 2-3 weeks before this incident took place and parts such as the fan - fan motor and radiator had changed in the authorized service. After waiting for about 1 hour, I went to the service, and they checked the fear and when they checked (I think green or blue color), they showed that the heat sensor was malfunctioning, the vehicle turned on the fan when the temperature increased, but whatever the heat indicator turned on when the fan turned on. I have no problem when the defective part is replaced
08.05.2020 19:48 # 14
koray
I have friends, too, the fan role was 2, I changed, I changed the circuit, I changed the wings, the problem was not corrected.One fan resistance remained. I made a button, I look inside.
08.05.2020 19:48 # 15
obayazit68
There was a heat problem in my vehicle.
When the vehicle was loaded and / or on a ramp, the temperature increased rapidly and eventually warned and the vehicle dropped. I could only reduce the heat when I rested for a while and used a low speed cycle.
When I went to my mechanic, many plastic strips came out of the circulation pump. You can also see it in the picture.
The circulation has changed, the problem is largely resolved, but when I push a little bit with big gear on the ramp, the temperature rises again.
I wonder,
1. Where did the circulation pump come from and where it came from could be a problem. (Master thought he might have plastic strips put in to reduce the water flow in the radiator, but?)
2. Is there any solution proposal for the temperature problem which is still partially continuing?

I couldn't add a picture but I gave the link below.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0bzspp79kxokjqnpzsdzdbexpcjq/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0bzspp79kxokjbvfnmkdsmllcrda/view?usp=sharing

obayazit68 2016-07-13 10:40:01
08.05.2020 19:48 # 16
sonerkyl
Teacher, those plastic strips may have caused blockages in the engine block or disassemble the thermostat section in the radiator and check it may have caused a deep occlusion.
08.05.2020 19:48 # 17
obayazit68
I have been using it ever since, I don't think it's a problem in that sense. More precisely, the masters say this. Because it was not possible to switch to the motor direction.
However, the problem of fever continues, although it decreases very much.
Especially if you drive the car a bit aggressively or force it on the ramp, the temperature rises.
I went to Ilgaz Mountain National park from Ankara last. Although there was a bit of heat on the long ramps from time to time, it did not cause any problems. But when I passed Ilgaz district and climbed towards the National Park, I saw that the temperature increased.
I had done the same way before, and the temperature had increased, but not much.
The first time I went, we were 2 people in the vehicle, the next time I was 3 people, the temperature lasted until the red, I barely climbed up in the second gear.
I think the cooling system is inadequate and structural improvement is required.
Master, do you think there is anything to be done?
08.05.2020 19:48 # 18
sonerkyl
Well, my teacher checked the fan resistance and fan roles. There is also a lot of lag in the radiator grills. my teacher takes radiator cleaner, the system is cleaned, then put in pure water and antifreeze and observe. one more advice will be selling 25-30 TL OBD devices in the market. How many degrees the fan turns on, you can observe it.
08.05.2020 19:48 # 19
obayazit68
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] so my teacher checked the fan resistance and fan roles. There is also a lot of lag in the radiator grills. my teacher takes radiator cleaner, the system is cleaned, then put in pure water and antifreeze and observe. one more advice will be selling 25-30 TL OBD devices in the market. How many degrees the fan turns on, you observe it. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you,
While the circulation is being renewed, it is said that the radiator with its fan thermostat and relay is intact.
I just did not look at the radiator myself. Could it be a solution to renew and even renew it with a bigger one?
I will buy and follow up "ELM327 OBD2 Bluetooth" as soon as possible. But do you have any advice for this device, as well as I bought it before but it didn't work.
Greetings...
obayazit68 2016-10-25 12:44:52
08.05.2020 19:48 # 20
sonerkyl
you are welcome hodja if you are sitting on the sincan-etimesgut side, i think we can check it together
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”