Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Temperature problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:38 # 1
Turgay_66
Hello friends, I am new to you and I am a beginner. We bought 2000 model 1.6 xt 206 last month. Even though the car is idling, it turns on a fan in 2 minutes. Thank you in advance.)
< img src = "chrome-extensi o n: //amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl/images/fb.png" height = "32" width = "32" border = "0" title = "Upload Photo to Facebook" alt = "Upload Photo to Facebook "/>
"Like"
< / div>
"Like"
"Send
08.05.2020 17:38 # 2
hsnsnl
It hurts when the heat is running.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 3
Turgay_66
When it gets close to 100, it opens but very often, for example, when the city gear goes to 30 km at 2 km, it turns on the fan turns it on, it turns on the fan again after a long time, it is more when idling, but there is no problem on the long way & nbsp;
< img src = "chrome-extensi o n: //amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl/images/fb.png" height = "32" width = "32" border = "0" title = "Upload Photo to Facebook" alt = "Upload Photo to Facebook "/>
"Like"
< / div>
"Like"
"Send
08.05.2020 17:38 # 4
Turgay_66
The fan is doing his duty, there is no problem in him, I couldn't solve the heating of the car to stop the fan while it was stopped. Could the radiator be clogged?
"Like"
< / div>
"Like"
"Send
08.05.2020 17:38 # 5
Turgay_66
I think this is the case and the radiator that sticks to my head is because I think the man I bought was using the car just by putting water in the car and I think it was calcified. How can I clean the radiator?
"Like"
< / div>
"Like"
"Send
08.05.2020 17:38 # 6
hsnsnl
pour the water out of the vehicle, put 1 liter of antifreeze (I'll make the orange colored) and fill the water on it .. use it a bit and let's see the tool, it will open up the areas with weak spots.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 7
Turgay_66
okay let me do this but how can I clean it inside the dirt inside will still stop?
"Like"
< / div>
"Like"
"Send
08.05.2020 17:38 # 8
tellotello
[QUOTE = Turgay_66] okay I do this but how can I clean it in the dirt inside it will still stop?
"Upload
"Twitt"
"Send
"Search"
alt
"Twitt"
[/ QUOTE]

If you are going to do this, you should pay attention to whether you have used antifreeze in your vehicle before. If you have never used antifreeze, other problems may arise. & Nbsp;

< / div>
If the temperature is rising at idle, the giant There may be a problem with whether the irregular pump performs its duty. Are you aware of the condition of your recirculation pump? The reason for asking is that when the timing changes, it usually changes. If it was done recently, the problem may not be from it. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 9
Turgay_66
Antifreeze was used in the vehicle before, but the person I bought in the summer did not put any antifreeze, the circulation pump had come to my mind, I asked the master, if there was a problem in the circulation, the central heating blows cold, no problem in the central heating, it blows hot, apparently this week we will distribute the car in the industry: S
"Like"
< / div>
"Like"
"Send
08.05.2020 17:38 # 10
Turgay_66
The circulation pump did not have any problems, it has just changed. I wonder if there is any possibility other than the radiator, I would be very happy if you help because this has started to bother me recently.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”