Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 temperature problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:24 # 1
ahmed206
I have a temperature problem in my vehicle. I first noticed that in February, when I stopped and stopped in traffic at about zero degrees in Ankara. Then I realized that the water of the vehicle was a little lacking and I thought I had solved this problem with 1 liter of antifreeze. But I recently saw the problem recur. There is no water reduction, but there was heat. This time I was in Fethiye and the weather was around 10-15 degrees. Actually, I may not have noticed since I haven't been up and running until now ... When I went to the master for oil change 5 days ago (I never mentioned this problem), the apprentice looked at the water of the vehicle and saw that oil was mixed in it: he mixed oil, "he said. When I asked the master, he said, "We don't know, some of them are putting oil instead of water accidentally. If you don't have a little look, we can handle it." Because he is an Opel master and he does not want to be very interested because he leaves the job to his apprentices. Apprentices cannot do it either. Now, I'm going to deal with it as well, and the second thing is that if the top cover is opened, the gasket will change, set, etc. These works are very sensitive (I think ???). In this region (Dalaman-Ortaca-Fethiye-Köyceğiz-Muğla if necessary) I can trust and get this job done. I do not want to spend all the time and repeat the event. I do not want to sell the vehicle while still in this state and deceive anyone. Dear brothers and sisters, give me a mind ... anonem2013-03-01 21:09:31
08.05.2020 17:24 # 2
Serkan
As they say, the gasket may have burned, is there too much white smoke when it is cold in the morning? Also check your oil Is there any watering in the oil?
08.05.2020 17:24 # 3
ahmed206
Let me see it tomorrow morning. Why does the car with a gasket make white smoke? I ask in terms of information sharing
08.05.2020 17:24 # 4
Serkan
If white smoke or water dripping is seen from the exhaust, the seal is damaged, cooling water goes to the combustion chambers and exhausted from the exhaust.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 5
ahmed206
So let's say my car gasket lit. If I obtain your pieces from the internet and go to a master here, will you get an efficiency? Unfortunately, the masters in these districts are very bad. And we don't know, and they spend the bad spare part for us. Unfortunately, even the master I go to is doing this.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 6
Serkan
I can not comment on that, teacher, you can obtain the part. It is not a problem. Do you get efficiency from the master you go there? It depends on the craftsmanship of the master.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 7
ahmed206
Can you help with which parts to buy?
I want to buy the original part and I want to change the timing while opening it.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 8
Serkan
Hodja, what we said here is only guess, the master must diagnose first, and then the list of necessary parts is not perhaps a gasket burn. There was a vehicle we took to the service yesterday. Oil was mixed with the cooling water. Its problem came out of the oil cooler. Oil cooler burst oil mixed with water.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 9
ahmed206
Well, I'll show it to a master again. I will ask for help with the piece when the diagnosis is made. You look like a good person, thank you. By the way, I got up late today and still went and started the car. Naturally, I could not see any cloud of smoke in exhaust, but I went and brought my hand close to the bottom, slightly moistened the inside of my hand. Could this be a sign? Or is it very naive I ask a question :)

edit: imla
anonymous 2013-03-02 12:35:32
08.05.2020 17:24 # 10
Serkan
No, my teacher is not naive or anything, let's first say that we are not masters here, we only make predictions based on the problems we have experienced or the solutions of the problems we read in the forum.When the gasket is burned, white smoke does not always appear, or it does not appear in the first place. Master will make the best diagnosis again. You will not have any problem with the parts. Our forum sponsor will help you to supply the original parts of the hawk peugeot at an affordable price. He always helped our shopping members including me in the forum
08.05.2020 17:24 # 11
ahmed206
Now I come from the master. I met a new master. Maybe they have nothing to do with Peugeot, but they say it repairs every engine made of iron. Master, we do it confidently, but it is not possible to predict what comes out of it already. If it does not cost extra, we agreed 250 TL for top cover gasket and timing replacement. He said extra things could come out. The reason he said this was because he was a meticulous master. When he sees the defect, he immediately fixes it or if it doesn't, he changed it.
Let's see that I will go and deliver the car on the 15th of the month. Let me get the basic parts in advance.
So the upper gasket kit and the timing set. I do not remember their names, but one was 105 and the other was 145 TL.
there is a bearing and a belt in them ..
I got a price in the industry. Is there a Şahin Peugeot official here that will take care of me personally, acep?
08.05.2020 17:24 # 12
semus
I am in Mugla .. Don't take it to the service in Muğla .. There is a peugeot-citroen master in the industry, the high master .. the man is only interested in these brands and understands from work .. you can come and show them to oona .. he gives you mind ..
08.05.2020 17:24 # 13
Serkan
If you send a message to GökhaN, the forum manager will help with the prices. Keep in mind, wherever you buy the parts, get the original parts.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 14
ahmed206
Thank you very much for the information. This is the information that will surely help me one day ...
I was thinking of going to Mugla service. smileys / smiley20.gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Thumbs Up "title =" Thumbs Up "/>
08.05.2020 17:24 # 15
ahmed206
I sent a message to Gökhan, but he did not return ...
Does anyone know?
08.05.2020 17:24 # 16
GokhaN
[QUOTE = anonymous] I sent a message to Gökhan, but he did not return ...
Does anyone know?
[/ QUOTE]

Sorry I answered. He slipped in between the messages.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 17
candanxyz
Water dripping from the exhaust is not related to the gasket burning of the vehicle.
It is generally seen in cold weather.
It is a sign that the fuel is burning well. > When you put your finger in it, it may sound like fat.

candanxyz 2013-03-05 13:02:38
08.05.2020 17:24 # 18
ahmed206
[QUOTE = candanxyz] Water dripping from the exhaust is not related to the gasket burning of the vehicle.
It is generally seen in cold weather.
It is a sign that the fuel is burning well. > When you put your finger on it, it may seem like an oil.

[/ QUOTE]
but when you get up and go, the temperature rises ... Could there be a thermostat problem?
08.05.2020 17:24 # 19
ertanakar
To what extent does your temperature rise, suddenly rise up or does the fan exceed where it should turn on after warming up?
08.05.2020 17:24 # 20
ahmed206
[QUOTE = ertanakar] How far your temperature rises, suddenly it rises up or exceeds where it needs to turn on the fan after warming up? It goes up to 95 degrees. If I stop and get up, it comes up to 100 degrees on a straight road. If I continue to stop and go, it will exceed 100 degrees and it happens very quickly. If I continue it comes to 110. It does not stop, if I don't drive fast & nbsp; again & nbsp; it will go towards the temperature ...
And there is oil in the water. Now the weather is 10-15 degrees .. Who knows what will happen in the summer ..
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”