Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 temperature display problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
20.03.2021 05:46 # 1
Sercten
Greetings, I have a 2000 model 1.6 115 hp 206 vehicle and the temperature indicator always stays in the middle from the first time I turn on the ignition to turn off the ignition at 90 degrees and it becomes zero when I turn off the ignition why does it? Thanks in advance
22.03.2021 23:44 # 2
3535alttire
I have the same problem in my vehicle, I changed the sensor, thermostat, fan relay, which is 2000 model brown, the problem was not solved. If someone will take out, our problem will be solved good forums Smile
01.04.2021 22:58 # 3
3535alttire
I changed the fan resistance and contact thermal as well. The problem is still not solved. What did you do, did you solve your problem?
10.04.2021 22:18 # 4
kaan206
The indicator is broken, you need to replace its servo
25.04.2021 11:41 # 5
Memreze
Have you had the heat mucus checked. Go to another master if they say "Let's change it without checking directly." The temperature indicator goes to the ceiling and returns when the temperature of the wiring short-circuits the legs. Have an electrician check this first. I don't think yours will be off the mark.
23.05.2021 18:23 # 6
nistelrooy
Hello. I have a 2006 1.4 automatic xdesign Peugeot 206. The temperature gauge of the vehicle is constantly making sudden ups and downs. The distance between home and work is 4km, for example, while coming home from work in the evening, the stop warning lights up 4 times, the temperature reaches the end, then it drops quickly on its own. In this process, we do not make heat alone. I don't care anymore, I don't stop, I continue to use it. I also noticed that the car is in the garage at home and does not see the sun. Even if I go a distance of 10 km, it does not do it until I go, but when I stay under the sun until the evening at my workplace, it rises and falls 4 times until I come home. The master looked at the indicator and said that there was no problem, the temperature manager changed, he changed the role twice. You experienced friends, I wonder why there might be a problem? Thanks in advance if anyone can help.
23.05.2021 19:47 # 7
talip206
I wrote in your other message, but I will write it for those who see this in the future and look for a solution. Possible causes of failure.
1. fan relays (two green colors located in the slot next to the radiator)
2. The cables going to the relays make oxide from inside and break.
3. Fan resistor (close to where the rollers are)

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”