Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 temperature

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:42 # 1
koray
My vehicle was opening 206 2001 xt movement 110 and I made a button. then I close 80 thoughts. but 110 is there anybody who knows why is the fan opening .. regards
08.05.2020 18:42 # 2
SEZGIN72
Don't get to put less load on the engine Smile
After all, the boiling point of the water is 100 ° C. The temperature in the engine is much higher.
Already, while the car is in motion, cool / cold air enters the radiator and makes forced cooling.
Why do you load the engine for this?
Good luck with...
08.05.2020 18:42 # 3
sezar206
No, my brother should go between 90 degrees and 100 degrees. However, if you climb the mountain or push too hard, it should be 110. Your temperature is not normal. Have a look at the weather. Is there any problem causing air to make a check. I also suffered from this problem. Let me tell you how it is doing right now, maybe it will help you.
When entering the winter, the master pressed the antifreeze without adding any water to the vehicle. When you put antifreeze, as you said, the car fixture was based on 110 if it saw a steep slope on the long road. It didn't fall below 100 on the straight track. A little bit of antifreeze was leaking from there.
When the weather got warmer, I opened the bleeding plug and added 2.5 liters of water as I drained from that plug. There is no super trouble right now. Fixed at 90 degrees. If you rarely push it too hard, it's 95 degrees on a steep hill in the midday heat.
My advice to you is if the ac antifreeze is put on the bleed screw. let it drain, add water to the tank, add 2.5 liters of water, then close the breather plug, let's try, maybe it's the same problem. If not, then you will look at other remedies vs change, don't change anything without trying them. If not, change your thermostat first. Make the part changes from small to large. No radiators will change, do not look at them, do not look at them, go from small to large.
08.05.2020 18:42 # 4
Turgay_66
My teacher, I suffered the same problem, I had one more open the other day, I said the subject of the temperature there, if the car is turning on at high temperature and running very fast, it means the fan does not open at the first stage. A good electrician can fix it, easy to come :)
08.05.2020 18:42 # 5
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = Turgay_66] teacher, I suffered the same problem, I had one more open the other day, I said that the temperature was there, if the car opens a fan at high temperature and works very fast, it means that the fan does not open at the first stage. the piece is not too expensive but it can fix it in a good electrician, let it come easy:) [/ QUOTE]

I agree with what your friend said, our 206's two cycles. the first period opens at 96, the second time was 110, I couldn't remember right now I have to look at the catalog of ecu. your fan seems to bypass the first tier
08.05.2020 18:42 # 6
koray
The first place he took me to the master was the fan resister at the front. He looked at it, there is electricity, there is no problem in the piece. The problem is that the fan is not bracing the mucus here, he said the heat. He put a cable on the fan resistor until he got the piece and put the button inside the portable. After 95, I push the button, the fan works at 2, I turn it off when it cools down ... but for me, the water makes my circulation slow. I will replace the water pump because it is time to timing. Even the fan runs fastest, cooling is slow.
08.05.2020 18:42 # 7
Ali1905
My teacher, the original fan, please.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=35625&title=satilik-206-orj-fren-musuru-ve-su-sicaklik-sens is
08.05.2020 18:42 # 8
koray
Mine is blue knuckle
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”