Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Temperature

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:46 # 1
semus
friends, my car 206 hdi .. while ramping, it came up to the white line below the red line at the upper border twice .. never before had it ever been ... normally the fan starts working hard between 95 98 and reduces the heat .. but twice As I said, I went up to the right and pulled to the right, run the air conditioner in the heat and waited for it to fall. Is it normal when he has difficulty? Every time I go out, I will shoot my car I am very nervous about this situation .. I want to get your information, thanks in advance
08.05.2020 17:46 # 2
mustafa_nalcacioglu
Normally in my car, 206 hdi is going to get there after heavy lines in Istanbul or very long ramp exits.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 3
Secks
As far as I know the line of the 100 degree line you're talking about, I don't think there will be trouble if it doesn't cross that line. We are in hot months. It can rise during heavy traffic or when driving uphill. By the way, I don't think it will be very effective in reducing heat if the car is running while stationary. When you are going downhill or something, when the car is on the move, it falls faster if you don't gas it because of the air circulation. You can still check the engine coolant and fan. Don't bother. Secks 2013-07-08 03:10:53
08.05.2020 17:46 # 4
dream
Is the malfunction lamp not lit when there rises to the temperature?
08.05.2020 17:46 # 5
semus
Mustafa Bey and Secks, thank you very much for your information ..

@dream, does not come to the red line teacher, it comes to the white line below the red, to the 100 line .. does not light the fault lamp
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”