Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 tape link hk ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Sound Systems
08.05.2020 20:32 # 1
doganatak
I will remove the original tape of my 206 vehicle and connect the pioneer tape and 6 pioneer cd player. I took pictures of the socket of the vehicle, I also looked at the socket description from the manual, but some cables have no explanation which cables should I connect to. Pioneer tape in red and black + - the remaining cables are the loudspeaker and the trigger cable. I connected the speaker, I used the amplifier, I used the amplifier for electricity, etc. I just got ready tape and cd player.

08.05.2020 20:32 # 2
Orcun.Dmr
The tape contains Red (from the contact) Yellow (from the battery) and black (from the minus), but the Peugeot's electrical wiring is a bit complicated. You can check and find with the control pen. If there is electricity even though you turn off the ignition, connect it to the yellow cable of the tape, if the power is turned on when the ignition is on and the electricity goes off when the ignition is turned off, connect it to the red cable of the tape, to find the negative cable, you can connect the control pen's cable to the plus and find-find and connect it. I'm sorry to explain that maybe there are those who don't know. Smile
08.05.2020 20:32 # 3
maximusti
The scheme of the cables is as follows.
I found the female of these sockets and used it to avoid cutting.

08.05.2020 20:32 # 4
doganatak
the yellow cables in the socket do not show the blue cable with the end socket, I am confused for it, especially I am curious about the cable with the end socket because it is idle.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 5
maximusti
[QUOTE = doganatak] In the guide in me, the yellow wires in the socket do not show the blue cable with the blue plug, the white cable with the plug, so I am confused, especially I am curious about the plug-in cable because I wonder what it is doing [/ QUOTE]

There is a blue REM cable, I think you are stuck on that cable, brother,
To trigger the amp, that cable is normally idle, if you are going to use the amp, you need to pull the line trigger cable from the rem end of the amp.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 6
doganatak
I pulled the cable for the trigger, while connecting it to the previous car, I connected it to the blue rem cable on the back of the tape and attached it to the rem part in the amplifier.

08.05.2020 20:32 # 7
maximusti

Assuming that the tape tapes of the brother are like this:

Black: Chassis
Yellow and Red: Someone is constantly + (for memory) someone opens the contact +
Blue: Trigger (REM)
4 channels outputs of the confirmation in Green Purple Gray and White.

If my car was here, I would take it out and look again, but I came to work without a car.
If you think your workplace was near the 2nd printers site, I can go out of my way and help if you want.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 8
doganatak
Thank you. Just think about it. I'm at work. On the printers site, the original is on the car. Now I know the connections on the tape at home. There is no problem. 12 V + memory, etc. ... which cable should I use for the memory that confuses me. There are several yellow cables.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 9
maximusti
[QUOTE = doganatak] Thank you. Just think of it. I'm on the 2nd printers site. The original is on the car. Now I know the connections in the tape at home. There is no problem. 12 V + memory, etc. ... I have to use the cable in the car for the memory that confuses me. / quote]

Let me disassemble and look at my tape in the evening, write all of them tomorrow
If you do not want to cut the cable, I recommend it from the socket below.

08.05.2020 20:32 # 10
doganatak
[QUOTE = maximusti] [QUOTE = doganatak] Thank you, I think it is enough to work. I know the connections on the tape at the printers site. I know the connections on the tape at home, there is no problem 12 v + memory etc. there are several yellow wires [/ QUOTE]

Let me disassemble and look at my tape in the evening, write all of them tomorrow
If you do not want to cut the cable, I recommend it from the socket below.

[/ QUOTE]

Thanks will be a bother to you, but I would be very glad if you could help. I will not cut the cable, I would buy a socket, it did not happen anyway, I will look at the link you provided.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 11
maximusti
my harness this way.

On the universal socket:
There are Yellow, Red, Brown, Black colors,

Yellow Red Contact and Fixed +
I connected them upside down (yellow to red, red to yellow), because when the contact turned off, all the settings were reset.
Black Chassis
The brown blank end provides input, more precisely, for steering control, but Peugeots do not.
The other colors that appear are the speaker inputs, I did not use these tips as I pulled out complete new installations for the speakers.

On Tape:
There are Yellow, Red, Black, Brown White, Blue white
Yellow Red Contact and fixed +
Black Chassis
Brown white Steering wheel control input (Supported models)
In Blue White, we connect the System Remote, namely the amp trigger output, the Rem cable you pull from the amplifier here.
Other Ends Speaker outputs I just output them to the Tweeters, others use the cables I just pulled from the amp.

I maximus 2017-09-07 11:03:27
08.05.2020 20:32 # 12
doganatak
[QUOTE = maximusti] this is my harness.

On the universal socket:
There are Yellow, Red, Brown, Black colors,

Yellow Red Contact and Fixed +
I connected them upside down (yellow to red, red to yellow), because when the contact turned off, all the settings were reset.
Black Chassis
The brown blank end provides input, more precisely, for steering control, but Peugeots do not.
The other colors that appear are the speaker inputs, I did not use these tips as I pulled out complete new installations for the speakers.

On Tape:
There are Yellow, Red, Black, Brown White, Blue white
Yellow Red Contact and fixed +
Black Chassis
Brown white Steering wheel control input (Supported models)
In Blue White, we connect the System Remote, namely the amp trigger output, the Rem cable you pull from the amplifier here.
Other Ends Speaker outputs I just output them to the Tweeters, others use the cables I just pulled from the amp.

[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, I gave trouble, I hope I will handle this weekend, I hope
08.05.2020 20:32 # 13
maximusti
[QUOTE = doganatak]
[/ QUOTE]

you are welcome brother
If you have a problem, my workplace is at your back two streets, I will do my best help.

08.05.2020 20:32 # 14
doganatak
[QUOTE = I maximus] [QUOTE = doganatak]
[/ QUOTE]

you are welcome brother
If you have a problem, my workplace is at your back two streets, I will do my best help.

[/ QUOTE]

I would like to stop by if the address is not for tape recordings in the summer, but on Saturday at a reasonable time.
doganatak 2017-09-07 14:11:25
08.05.2020 20:32 # 15
maximusti
[QUOTE = doganatak]
I would like to stop by if the address is not for tape recordings in the summer, but on Saturday at a reasonable time.
[/ QUOTE]

There are Erak clothing - Mavi Jeans , I am there.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”