Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 tail lamp and headlight problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:15 # 1
syz33

Embarrassed 1-) I have the 2001 model 206 xt 1.6 right headlight lamp has changed so it is left old is it possible to renew it without changing it?

Embarrassed 2-) The back lamp is too low to illuminate, I would appreciate if a solution is urgent for this ...
Embarrassed 3-) The indicators are the white winners in the market.
08.05.2020 14:15 # 2
t@lip
I made 1, I can tell, but you have to introduce yourself as per the site rules.
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I
08.05.2020 14:15 # 3
t@lip
1-Thanks for my 2004 model 206 x-line vehicle that I used before, I removed the headlights as Haşim master explained in the links below.
2-After removing all the bulbs in the headlamps, I filled the soap in the headlight with soapy & nbsp; warm water, & nbsp; cloth pieces & nbsp; and rinsed them well.
3-I repeated this process 2-3 times.
After the 4-Sim black soot water flow was over, I stopped by throwing a piece of cloth inside the headlight with cold water.
5-I dried the headlights with a hair dryer.
6-I left the headlights to dry at home until morning.
7-I installed the light bulbs in the morning and installed the headlight. Is the result, the headlights are brilliant .. With this contact, nothing has happened to my headlight's & nbsp; inner coating, I think it is useful to check the edges of the headlamp with a wet cloth before making water splash. If this does not eliminate the difference in brightness between the headlights, I think the headlight glass should be polished. I think there was information about it on the site & nbsp;.
http : //forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp? TID = 5630 & amp; title = 206-2004-and-st-iin-far-blackout
& nbsp;
< DIV> http://www.peugeotturkey.com/nasil_yapilir.asp?MakaleID=21
t@lip 2010-05-07 15:38:18
08.05.2020 14:15 # 4
t@lip
Hasim Usta has an illustrated explanation about the indicator removal, which is a part of the 3rd problem, and maybe it gives you an idea to check. In addition, Haşim Usta will give more useful information about your questions when you see the subject ..
08.05.2020 14:15 # 5
syz33

Thank you very much and let me get the comments from Haşim master for your attention.

08.05.2020 14:15 # 6
hasimayaz
1. stopers do. The oven will be heated, disassembled, opened, cleaned and closed again. 100 - 150 TL amount repair
2. The reversing lamp does not light up much because of the outer glass. In critical situations, you can use the rear fog lamp.
3. Stay away from indiglow indicators. After dismantling, it does not keep order again. If you can find the original suitable jeager white, it may be complete.
08.05.2020 14:15 # 7
syz33
Thank you, my master, but wouldn't it be cheaper if I bought a new one?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”