Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 sunroof help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:39 # 1
seta2002
Good afternoon, I have been following the forum for a long time. I have benefited quite a few from the ballists in technical issues. I think it would be resolved because it was a forum, but I did not solve it: d
206 xs sunrooflu & nbsp; I have a tool, as I had in 206, I did not work in my forums, I found research in the forrum, I found the spiral and repair tool, I provided the parts, and the ceiling fell down; I mounted it, I broke it, I got it well, I put the feet on the side, but I couldn't put the feet on the back because I could not remove the glass from the channel when I took the glass backwards, I could not remove the back of the channel, but I was the back of the feet, but I was the back of the feet but I was the back of the feet, but I was the back of the feet sey sleds and the way to remove the glass from the top without inserting the parts in the inner part of the ceiling, because all the parts are from the inside, the isolation problem after the assembly is my yasıycam problem water friends sunroo How do I remove the f glass more precisely the back part
08.05.2020 16:39 # 2
seta2002
Is there a friend who knows?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”