Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 sunroof

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:08 # 1
umutgenel
My friends tool 206 1.6 xt
There is also a problem with the sunroof. Pressing the button makes the sound of the engine but the sunroof does not open
I did some parts research.
Anyone happening or knowledgeable about this event?
08.05.2020 19:08 # 2
rzy.dnz
[QUOTE = umutgenel] My friends tool 206 1.6 xt
There is also a problem with the sunroof. Pressing the button makes the sound of the engine but the sunroof does not open
I did some parts research.
Anyone happening or knowledgeable about this event?
[/ QUOTE]

If the engine is running, it means that there is a problem with the ropes in my car. I had a 2000 g opel in my previous vehicle. I had a rope that was rusty and welded. There was an original rope. There was no problem. There was no problem.
08.05.2020 19:08 # 3
umutgenel
Thanks, I'll be interested now.
08.05.2020 19:08 # 4
rifatseker
If you hear engine noise, you need to check the ropes and the gear that pulls the ropes. I hope that the ceiling carton will be removed and the repair work will be started afterwards, and I hope that it will not cost much. I have the same sunroof problem. If summer I get an opportunity before it comes, I will do it too. :)
08.05.2020 19:08 # 5
kopiiilcan
I have a friend who plays very soon. They are still playing. My inside is silicone. When I play it twice, I don't want to put it in and repair it. 1200 damn cam. I can not open the ceiling better aga.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”