Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 sunroff mosque click help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:44 # 1
ozaannn
Hello friends, I usually try to take advantage of the issues that are not to open a new subject. There was no sound coming from it, it was not enough to tell me that nobody else noticed the sound, let me come to my problem now, I just couldn't sit the mosque back and went to the sunroff cuz, the sound was cut, now there is a strange sound, there is a sound that sounds like a cat is going on the road as well as on the road. Very few sunroofs are coming out when the sound is silenced, but when it turns off, I did not solve a different sound. I went to the sunroof. I looked at the sunroof. in
08.05.2020 16:44 # 2
ateke
Hello Ozan;
& nbsp;
I saw the title randomly while browsing on google and just joined the site to help you :)
I had the same problem and solved the problem with a small piece. < / DIV>
In my car, when the sound sunroof was completely closed, the two hard plastics that came together were rubbed together when the vehicle flexed.
Need a tire that is too hard and not too soft for the solution. I cut a rubber bracket that was used to prevent the door handle from hitting the wall that was attached to the door handles (home room door), and put it in one of the parts where the sunroof was locked, and the sound was completely cut off. I went down and took some photos. I hope your problem will be solved in this way. :)
The photo quality is quite low because it gets dark and I take it with a mobile phone, but the image is understandable.
& nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:44 # 3
ibrahim YILDIZAK
Ah if I find the glass clicks & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:44 # 4
ozaannn
[QUOTE = ateke] Hello Ozan;

I saw the title randomly while browsing on google and I just joined the site to help you :)

I had the same problem, and I solved the problem with a small piece.
The solution requires a tire that is too hard and not too soft. I cut a rubber apparatus in the middle to prevent the door handle from hitting the wall, which is attached to the door handles (house room door), and put it in one of the parts where the sunroof was locked and the sound was completely cut off.

I went down the stairs and took some photos. I hope your problem will be solved in this way. :)

Because of the darkness and shooting with a mobile phone, the photo quality is quite low, but the image is understandable.

< div>

[/ QUOTE]

First of all for your sensitivity thank you, I will do what you say immediately, but as if my voice came from the back, i will apply what you say tomorrow, i will reply here again thank you again
08.05.2020 16:44 # 5
ateke
Did the bard stop?
08.05.2020 16:44 # 6
ozaannn
I did not cut, I searched for quite a bit, I said it is coming from the back, if you remember, I put a sunger on the back of the foot, it comes again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”