Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 sun visor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:18 # 1
bilisimci01
Hello 206, the left sunshade is hanging 10 cm or so. I tried to get it up, but it doesn't happen. The sunshade does not deform like a new one.
08.05.2020 21:18 # 2
GokhaN
hi team is sold

Gokhan 2019-09-05 09:17:50
08.05.2020 21:18 # 3
bilisimci01
The team sells this product when I see this link, there is no product in stock for 2 weeks.
08.05.2020 21:18 # 4
GokhaN
they bring the most beautiful with the order, maybe they have not updated
08.05.2020 21:18 # 5
tungajo
Do not go out, I am hanging out too
But there are between 500 and 700 or even 800, and they sell teams.
Please let me know if you find
It's on the auto part, but I can't reach the man.
I am not willing to change it. I'm not but it is obvious.
08.05.2020 21:18 # 6
bilisimci01
[QUOTE = tungajo] I'm looking out, I'm hanging out too
[/ QUOTE]
Bey, I found a solution like this, when the side with 2 screws on the left side is hanged hard, I wrapped it in black tape and put it back there is no sagging.
08.05.2020 21:18 # 7
tungajo
[QUOTE = bilisimci01] [QUOTE = tungajo] I'm looking out, I'm hanging out too
[/ QUOTE]
Bey, I found a solution like this, when the side with 2 screws on the left side is hanged hard, I wrapped it in black tape and put it back there is no sagging.
[/ QUOTE]
I tried, after the part with the plastic bracket, there is a part that goes inside.
wherever you look, it drops to almost 20 degrees from almost closed. It hits my head sometimes I also found an eagle team man 30 km away if you will get the car dio. I can't say something without saying. Then I can't go dio: D
08.05.2020 21:18 # 8
sivasli
There were single sellers on Facebook pejo page.
08.05.2020 21:18 # 9
littlenikksay
I dealt with that problem like this, when I turn it off, it was sagging
Unscrew the 2 screws where the sun visor is attached. Keep the sun visor fixed, turn that small place 180 degrees (half a turn) and put it on that way it worked for me.
08.05.2020 21:18 # 10
tungajo
[QUOTE = littlenikksay] I dealt with that problem like this, and when I close it, it was sagging
Unscrew the 2 screws where the sun visor is attached. Keep the sun visor fixed, turn that small place 180 degrees (half a turn) and put it on that way it worked for me.
[/ QUOTE]
I'm going to go now
08.05.2020 21:18 # 11
tungajo
[QUOTE = littlenikksay] I dealt with that problem like this, and when I close it, it was sagging
[/ QUOTE]
Hodja, I applied your opinion but I came to my mind when approaching the vehicle. I also got into the vehicle and removed it from the screws. The link clip prevented him from turning, but I noticed. Shocked

There are channels on the plastic arms entering the sun visor, which is like an elbow.
When it is opened to a certain degree, there is a locking sound called `` snap ''.
I think the channels that come to the key point are eroded over time.
I slid right and left using the spaces in the other clip (half mouth we pulled out and turned to the side). With the sun visor attached.

And now it is closing. Of course, when it opens and closes constantly, it becomes worn again. I correct it by doing it with my left or right.

I guess it will handle until I find a cheap solid sunshade. Wink
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”