Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 suddenly hardened hardening

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:11 # 1
yavuzselims
As I normally turn the steering wheel of my car it turns as if it rubbed into the bio. After making a turn, the steering does not recover itself. and when he has been in motion 3-4 times for the last 1-2 months, the steering suddenly hardens and improves when he stops and restarts. and today I was having a little accident. the vehicle's direction has been emptied. I turn the steering wheel to and fro direkyison turns, but the wheels do not turn, it goes straight. I pressed the brake, it does not work on the brake. The road was empty from Allah, I pulled the handren, the car stopped. I sit in Istanbul Beylikdüzü. what do you think could be a malfunction. I would appreciate it if you give expert advice.
08.05.2020 18:11 # 2
Serkan
Have you checked the steering oil?
08.05.2020 18:11 # 3
Guests
When starting the car. Turn on the ignition and start the starter after 15 seconds. It is normal to have such a problem if you start the car within 1 second as you sit in the seat. (this is the case with the first move) If you make this mistake 15-20 minutes after going on an unrelated journey, the problem is in the battery. Note that the battery light will come on when you get the error.
08.05.2020 18:11 # 4
ozncnercn
If you want to have a look at the battery and charger dynamo set came to my mind
08.05.2020 18:11 # 5
volkanC2
In 106 of your friend, the steering was suddenly hardened, we even brought it to the master with the hammer, the steering pump was broken, the boom was removed, if I was not mistaken, it was solved, but it went once at once, it did not cause any problems like yours.
08.05.2020 18:11 # 6
yavuzselims
I changed the steering oil again. When the vehicle starts first, there is no problem and then it is doing on the move. We changed both the battery and the charge dynamo set in our vehicle configuration. It is necessary to find a hydraulic steering master in industry on Saturday
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”