Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 stops and stops

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:54 # 1
tigrap
As it appears in the video, sometimes it stops working sometimes 1 to 5-6 times, then it works normally. Sometimes he can do it a few times and stop working when he has just begun to move and make him have to start a few more times. Where do I need to check Thanks for your help in advance

https://vimeo.com/274295702
08.05.2020 20:54 # 2
tigrap
Is there an idea
08.05.2020 20:54 # 3
onlycihan
You can start the control from fuel pump and hoses or nunu related fuses
08.05.2020 20:54 # 4
Selcuk55
I remember that the idling sensor was present in gasoline models, could it be related to idling or ignition
08.05.2020 20:54 # 5
tigrap
[QUOTE = onlycihan] You can start from fuel pump and hoses or nunu related fuses check [/ QUOTE]
I'm very scratched by the fuel pump Cry
08.05.2020 20:54 # 6
tigrap
[QUOTE = Selçuk55] I remember that the idle sensor was in gasoline models, could it be related to idling or ignition [/ QUOTE]

When its idling is not working properly, it does not play much, but it can be rarely around 850 900 with its fixed time in 800 waters at 98 per cent.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 7
gaspart33
Hello Friends, I would like to share with you an experience that has happened to me. It is as if the tachometer needle is about to turn up or stap or after 800 cycles and 1000 rpm. This constant engine malfunction light or consuming too much fuel is one of the reasons why the tachometer plays irregularly, 2 or one is connected in exhaust-dependent new models in cars. rip off clean friends but before the throat throttle clean it is dirty and have a butterfly calibration clean the oxygen sensor .... you will see that your average fuel will drop and the tachometer does not play You will see that the gas reaction of the car and the regular operation of the gas pedal, that the sensitivity of the Peugeot cars has improved, the sensitivity of the gas pedal is improved. In lpg cars, you need to test that the lpg demi made me look like gas. I did the cleaning process was done in 20 km near the gas, I did not have any problems, then I went to lpg break, in the meantime, I recommend you LPG NIGHT HEAT DEGREES 60 or 70, you know the reason lpg know that LPG ECU offers the copy of the gasoline working map in the brain of the car lpg masters will take the lpg ECU to the lpg This gives a value between the engine runs at lpg before the full heat of the oxygen sonsor duty adjusts the fuel adjustment of the car, that is, the rich poor mixture, which gives you a rich and poor fault code and burns the malfunction light. If you are sucking, your car will burn some gasoline until 60-70 degrees warming, but it will be healthy, lpg masters will object. If you have any questions, I will help you, first investigate, then go to the masters, do not disassemble the ignition system or injectors in good shape .....
08.05.2020 20:54 # 8
Kysr038
I have the same question as well.
I had a tank of gasoline last year.
It started again this year.
I don't want to tamper with it here.
There is an impression as if the fuel does not evaporate inside but does not work from it.
Sometimes I can not wait, I press the gas on the second contact continues to work.

Sometimes he doesn't do it every day. Every now and then
08.05.2020 20:54 # 9
Kysr038

For example, the friend on the subject did the same
08.05.2020 20:54 # 10
tigrap
[QUOTE = Kysr038]

For example, the friend on the subject did the same
[/ QUOTE]

The problem is not that, the 60 percent warehouse is still doing it right now. I'm doing it again, doing it again, doing it quarterly, doing it all the time. Angry
08.05.2020 20:54 # 11
tigrap
[QUOTE = onlycihan] You can start from fuel pump and hoses or nunu related fuses check [/ QUOTE]

Fuses are not blown, there is no fuse, I run it for 1 hour at idle, I have checked the hoses, there is no fuel oil water dripping on the ground, I have checked the hoses in the eyes, if it is solid, if the diesel pump is left, let me take 10 liters of gasoline and let it burn into the engine.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 12
onlycihan
Now if the pump is leaking back, it may not be able to supply enough fuel to the injectors in the starter condition. There may also be air in the system. Before starting the vehicle, make a half contact and turn it off after 4-5 times in succession.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 13
pusutr
I think there is air in the fuel system. the main reasons for this; diesel pump's supply industry or completed its life
at least one of the injectors is missing the air / compressor.

It happened to me a lot at the time, it was very annoying but I solved the problem for 150 TL.

pusut is 2018-06-12 18:07:46
08.05.2020 20:54 # 14
ersinyildiz
Similar problem exists in my lpg-gasoline vehicle. It does it only in the summer when it is exposed to much sun.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 15
tigrap
[QUOTE = onlycihan] now the pump may not be able to supply enough fuel to the injectors in the event of starting, if there is air in the system. There may also be air in the system. Before starting the vehicle, make a half contact and turn it off for 4-5 times in a row. There is a problem with the organs. [/ QUOTE]

I tried all day long what he said decreased much more stopping, sometimes he never did it sometimes worked
08.05.2020 20:54 # 16
tigrap
[QUOTE = is pusut]
I think there is air in the fuel system. the main reasons for this; diesel pump's supply industry or completed its life

It happened to me a lot at the time, it was very annoying but I solved the problem for 150 TL.

[/ QUOTE]

If there is air, can we solve this by removing the output end of the manual pump and pumping it until diesel comes off?
08.05.2020 20:54 # 17
pusutr
[QUOTE = tigrap] [QUOTE = is pusut]

[/ QUOTE]

If there is air, can we solve this by removing the output end of the manual pump and pumping it until diesel comes off?
[/ QUOTE]
The Mazon bleed pump will have a green tip hose. it may also be your blue. we disassemble it, we tighten the pump, just behind it, we close the end of the hose with one finger. so that the air we throw out does not come back. In this way, we squeeze and release the hand pump until diesel comes. After the diesel comes, we squeeze the hand pump for a while. We run our vehicle normally until the air bubbles are gone in the diesel hose.
In order not to be exposed to these situations, I recommend replacing the washers' washers. possibly the washer with the washer problem turned black. While I did, I changed the stamp of all of them. stamps 10 tl workmanship 100 tl had bought from me. Also check the recycling hoses. If there is a diesel leakage, they also take air from there, take 10 tl of hose and cut and replace the hoses according to their size. There is an oring around the part that enters the injector. replace if they are worn. Probably max. You solve the problem for 150 - 200 TL.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 18
Kysr038
[QUOTE = tigrap] As it appears in the video, sometimes 1 sometimes runs 5-6 times and then stops, then it works normally. Sometimes he can do it a few times and stop working when he has just begun to move and make him have to start a few more times. Where do I need to check Thanks for your help in advance

https://vimeo.com/274295702 [/ QUOTE]

The problem started to increase and become frequent in me.
What have you done?

Bring in the evening, the master in the industry says, let me connect the computer when the engine is cold and investigate the malfunction. However, I am not very hopeful and I cannot leave the car every day.
I wish we could know the point shot problem.

It's called an oxygen sensor, a little bit expensive. Let's just say, let's say, why doesn't the car do it when it gets hot?
08.05.2020 20:54 # 19
ysnyldz
Hello friends. My car is the Peugeot 206 1.4 hdi feline 2006 model. The problem with the video was also in my car. The fuel pressure sensor (real sensor) was supplied by the computer. The problem was solved after changing this sensor. I would like to have your vehicle connected to a computer or ask your master if this may be due to the client.
08.03.2023 04:37 # 20
pejo206bursa

i have the same problem 2004 206 1.4 automatic petrol lpg can you help
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”