Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 stops

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:02 # 1
Turcann
Hello friends. 2009 model 206, I have lpg fitted. The first 10 days everything was very nice. quickly dropping to the 500s and stopping) .I think he was doing only lpg at first, he took it to the place where I put the lpg, he made a little adjustment from the PC. doing the same thing. I will go to the private service on Monday. But I have a thousand questions in my head. Smile I wonder if anyone has come to the same situation and solved it in the same situation.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 2
kilic46
Same condition in my vehicle. I have to take the LPG off. LPG electronics disrupt old vehicles and the master cannot find where the malfunction is. They put it in order to make a profit from the fuel, but the money given for the breakdown has no limit.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 3
Turcann
[QUOTE = kilic46] It's the same in my car. I have to take the LPG off. LPG electronics disrupt old vehicles and the master cannot find where the malfunction is. They put it in order to make a profit from fuel, but the money given for the breakdown has no limit calculation. [/ QUOTE]
Hodja, what have you tried, the problems still continue?
08.05.2020 21:03 # 4
kilic46
Battery has changed, idling engine has changed, valve adjustment has been done, throat butterfly is being cleaned all the time, b enzyme injectors have been cleaned, spark plugs have changed, regulator has changed, LPG map sensor has changed, LPG filter has changed, the problem continues. While walking, there is no misfire but when it passes to idle, it increases and fluctuates and then stops. Gas fluctuates but does not stop.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 5
Turcann
[QUOTE = kilic46] Battery changed, idling engine changed, valve adjustment done, throat throttle is constantly being cleaned, b enzyme injectors cleaned, spark plugs changed, regulator changed, LPG map sensor changed, LPG filter changed, the problem continues. While walking, there is no misfire but when it passes to idle, it increases and fluctuates and then stops. Gas fluctuates but does not stop. [/ QUOTE]
As soon as I asked me to sleep, tonight :( I hope you will solve the problem as soon as possible ..
08.05.2020 21:03 # 6
sonerkyl
I think it is a situation related to the teacher lpg system, I think there is a wrong installation, most likely, first make the lpg system passive from the fuse. Let this problem in gasoline run straight on gasoline, then have the lpg system checked. I got lpg 206 on my car and I traveled 80000 km.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 7
Turcann
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I think my teacher is a situation related to the lpg system. I think there is a wrong installation. First of all, make the lpg system completely passive from the fuse. This problem occurs in gasoline, let the runner run on gasoline and then have the lpg system checked.
He started not doing it for 3 days.I gave up taking it to the service.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 8
Turcann
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I think my teacher is a situation related to the lpg system. I think there is a wrong installation. First of all, make the lpg system completely passive from the fuse. This problem occurs in gasoline, let the runner run on gasoline and then have the lpg system checked.
Could this be due to the quality of LPG. I bought my last fuel from PO.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 9
KvncKR
The quality of LPG fuel can be effective sometimes. When I fill the tank from two different places, the mileage I make and there is a little difference in the travel of the vehicle. Since the LPG system is newly installed in your vehicle, it is useful to use revolutions. If your problem continues, I can help if you live in Ankara.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 10
Turcann
[QUOTE = KvncKR] The quality of LPG fuel can be effective sometimes. The mileage I make when you fill the tank from two different places and there is a little difference in the vehicle's travel. Since the LPG system is newly installed in your vehicle, it is useful to use revolutions. If your problem continues, I can help if you live in Ankara. [/ QUOTE]
I am not in Ankara, but thank you very much for your help offer.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 11
Turcann
I said the car is making from dirty gas, but I was wrong. I had the same problem over and over again this week. He said that I can not say anything without opening 1000 TL, and he added that if he is not from the engine, he will look at the coil. I let them know tomorrow morning. Vehicle LPG spends 10 liters per 100 km.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 12
sonerkyl
First you turn on the engine and then the master looking at the coil should be contacted by the master, first you should do the appropriate actions. then adjust the valve and valve, if not, open the top cover and check the valves. if the vehicle is 1.4 8v, of course :)
08.05.2020 21:03 # 13
Turcann
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] First you turn on the engine and then the master who looks at the coil should be contacted by the master, you should do the appropriate actions first. then adjust the valve and valve, if not, open the top cover and check the valves. if the vehicle is 1.4 8v of course :) [/ QUOTE]
The master said that there was no problem in the vehicle. He said he would just get air from one place (he forgot to ask where he got the air) he said probably due to the wrong lpg assembly.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 14
Akrepizma
oxygen sensor checked? Idling engine checked? The event you said is not able to adjust the vehicle air fuel rate momentarily and stops. I think the ninety percent oxygen sensor
08.05.2020 21:03 # 15
Turcann
[QUOTE = Scorpion] oxygen sensor checked? Idling engine checked? The event you said is not able to adjust the vehicle air fuel rate momentarily and stops. Ninety percent oxygen sensor I think [/ QUOTE]
They were also in my mind. But 2 masters never mentioned them. There was no problem with the idle fluctuation. The vehicle goes a little bit more than the day. I hope all the problem is due to the weather
08.05.2020 21:03 # 16
Turcann
Hello friends. My problem with idling continues. Sometimes it stops, even if it is not the same. Ignition coil spark plug and valve adjustment was made. The same problems started again.I tried to clean the air filter hose and clean it from the back without inserting the butterfly. dirty.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 17
x571
[QUOTE = Turcann] hello guys. I still have an idle problem. Even if it is not as old as it is, sometimes there are stops. Ignition coil spark plug and valve adjustment was made. But the same problems started again after 1 week. Why does it get dirty once a week. [/ QUOTE]

there is nothing left untried. does this problem happen with gas? Was it before the lpg was installed? Installation is important in LPG. Imagine my friend went to erection from Balıkesir to Kayseri.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 18
Turcann
I had no problem before installing the lpg kit. The lpg started after the tactic. But the same problem is happening right now.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 19
ergin
The LPG master has already caused the problem. Either at a good lpg service or go to an electrician who knows the wiring of the car and have them checked. Apart from the Lpgnin brain and injector sockets, there are 4 ~ 5 more sockets from the vehicle brain and injector wires. He must have damaged the cables when trying to plug them in.
This place is also very important; If there is a problem of temperature that cannot be eliminated, have gaskets, thermostats, radiators, and the joints attached to the water pipes during the lpg assembly and the inlet and outlet directions of the pipes. Unfortunately, 90% of the LPG masters are not able to tighten even two screws.
adult 2019-04-13 00:26:59
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”