Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 stop stop problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
25.06.2020 09:44 # 1
balco94
Hello guys, We also have a veteran gasoline 206. For the last 2 years, unfortunately, it sometimes loses power while driving and sometimes it stops. We took it to different masters many times, I can't even remember which parts they changed anymore, because a lot of parts have changed. We gave it to a service, they said there was a problem with the car's brain, they waited for months, and then they said the part was no longer produced. As a last resort, we found another brain in a master and changed it, it seemed okay for a while, but it started again 1 month ago. In addition, our vehicle has an automatic gear and sometimes has a hard time shifting gear. I would be very happy if friends who had the same problem and could solve it, can help. Good day to everyone.
25.06.2020 14:46 # 2
sonerkyl
Well, my teacher, when they looked at the engine ecu (brain) sockets and wiring.
27.06.2020 18:17 # 3
Lancelotx
There is a crank sensor in the vehicle, clean or clean it. We did the same problem, same trouble brain change etc. The problem was solved in this way. It is very simple
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”