Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 stop stop

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:18 # 1
Selox
Hi friends;

I have a 206 hdi 1,4 x line 2003 model diesel vehicle. I am very pleased. There is no serious problem right now, but I have a problem.

The vehicle occasionally travels at idle. Trembling is getting better. Does not happen everytime. He stopped on departures, occasionally, not always. It is just as if the cold weather is more frequent in the winter. And at low speed. so when getting up.

I had a diesel master, I went to him, the fault lamp was on, the fuel circuit was low. "Let's see if it burns again," he said. Now, there are no stopping on departure, but even if it is not bad, it goes and goes.

What is your suggestion, what is your suggestion? The master said fuel can be pump pump. ?

When one stopped, some did not exceed 3000 cycles. I was stopping by myself. Then when I run it it improved.
Selox 2017-04-14 17:41:50
08.05.2020 20:18 # 2
sdttn
EGR can be MAF sensor. It should be connected to the machine and checked its values such as rail pressure and air flow.

08.05.2020 20:18 # 3
hasimayaz
The reactions you have indicated indicate a few different malfunctions, so I think your mechanic waited for the malfunction to occur again to make a definitive diagnosis. In my opinion, suspicious parts can be listed as follows;

1. Fuel pump pressure valve;

- Usually gives fuel pressure error. When driving at high speed, the malfunction lights up and puts the engine in protection mode (3000 RPM).
- The motor may stop at lights or stop / start. (stop is not observed since there is sufficient fuel pressure at high speeds)
- The 1.4 HDI engine has a pressure valve on the pump and a pressure sensor in the fuel delivery duct. Generally, the valve with a slightly hard change on the pump fails. But it is important to remember that the other sensor can send false information.

2. Air flow sensor;

- It creates an irregularity of idling especially in cold weather since it contains the air temperature sensor on it.
- While the engine is on load, the engine cannot adjust the correct mixture and sudden revolutions occur. It creates the feeling that you are driving an automatic vehicle and shifting gears.
- Fuel consumption increases.
- Often the malfunction may not light. When you pull out the plug for testing purposes, the cycle returns to normal, but the vehicle falls out of traction. (When you unplug it, the malfunction lamp will probably light up.)

3. Crank speed sensor.

- It can be observed as hard work or no engine running.
- There may be sudden misfire at high speeds without reason.
- Idling irregularity may occur.
- The symptoms increase in the future and eventually leave you on the road.
- It definitely lights the malfunction lamp and the error code can be marked clearly.

4.Fuel filter water drain clogging.

- It is a situation encountered in cheap fuel filters of Far East.
- Poor diesel with intense water will clog the water discharge channel over time.
- The malfunction lamp lights up and the fuel pressure error occurs. The vehicle may become inoperable for a while.
- It is a situation occurring in severe cold weather and it is rarely encountered due to the large number of parameters.
hasimayaz 2017-04-15 22:26:33
08.05.2020 20:18 # 4
Selox
Thank you, my brother, the information is very valuable. We change what is on the pump based on your information and on my own estimates. I hope I will get the vehicle on Monday. It was done in time of other writings.
08.05.2020 20:18 # 5
Sefacan
The problem has been fixed, I can not find that they changed the rail switch 2 times. When you get off the light ramp, the pat stops and when you run it does not exceed 3000 cycles, the malfunction lamp comes on. sefacan 2018-08-03 17:49:52
08.05.2020 20:18 # 6
Selox
There was a sensor on the fuel pump. I think that when you change it, there is no problem.
08.03.2021 23:15 # 7
Poyraz35
Mrb friends I own 206 HD 2004 model Peugeot

There was no problem with my vehicle

An Xeon tactic I doubted it was unrelated
< div>
The vehicle stops suddenly while on the road

It works when it's cold, the heat is 90 it's right, no problem
it stalls on a long road, call it sometime

My diesel filter was new, I changed it

It hasn't been 2 months to maintain it.

We are connecting the vehicle to PC, the fuel shows air sensor error