Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 stop problem help please

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:15 # 1
memo32
Hello friends
We have 1.4 i 2000 automatic gearbox 206
At 195.000 km, I changed the tregeri early as a set last week.
and the battery, the bob, the idle engine changed, the throat butterfly was cleaned, only a few days, the day does not matter in the morning, but when I run, I press the star, but it does not work, I press the throttle to run and stop when I move, the car stops, while the throttle is pressing the throttle is normal, the car stops. In the same gas, I stop at the lights in the same gas, stop and turn the direklsoy, the speed falls down, the sound comes from the right and the left does not matter.
memo32 2017-03-23 15:06:39
08.05.2020 20:15 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher first has the gas pump checked, this usually indicates when the engine is cold. secondly, make the lpg system inactive by rupture, firstly, to solve this problem in gasoline, thirdly, have the gasoline injectors and the manifold checked. the vehicle's sentence setting and the valve setting should be checked again. Finally, have a look at the crank speed sensor and the oxygen sensor. I have never had a question to connect the vehicle to the computer and look for the fault code.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 3
memo32
Hello my teacher

Today, the light driver did not work. After the car was left in the morning, I would call the master or go with the hammer. The car was adapted for the throttle after the car was removed.
Today, I would mars out at the exit, not eating in the gas.
aku new but also supplemented and tried, v apricot pulley is not found, everything is working in the vehicle, but the headlight tape etc. click sound comes from the vehicle, I started to cool down, I am making a taste, etc. Angry
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”