Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 stop problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:10 # 1
peugeot206can
The first run stops as it appears in the video. If I give the gas to myself before the cycle drops, after waiting for a while, when I release the gas, it is fixed at idle and does not stop. throttle and idle motor were cleaned. Before they were cleaned, the hand of the hand was rising higher at the first start, and now it falls directly before it rises too much. vehicle gasoline. There is no problem going on the road after working properly once. What should be done, can you help me?

the peugeot206c 2019-03-01 13:58:57
08.05.2020 21:10 # 2
Gemlikli
I have that same problem. We would appreciate if someone who lives and solves helps.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 3
sonerkyl
If you have the gasoline pump checked, the pressure is not enough or if gasoline escapes, you can face this type of problem.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 4
peugeot206can
The master in the industry cleaned the throttle and idle engine. spark plug and gasoline filter had not changed, changed them. When I said that the problem persists, he said that I had to quit the vehicle. he did not look at the gas pump you said. He said that injectors can do it, if it doesn't get better after cleaning,
08.05.2020 21:10 # 5
sonerkyl
the master checked the first places to come to mind. If the injectors of gasoline vehicles do not break down easily, there may be a problem. much less likely than gasoline pump. needs to be removed and checked.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 6
peugeot206can
https://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=24109&pn=1&title=stop-et Up

Idle engine has been changed and dealt with in a problem like this. I think it will replace the injectors now. Is there any place you can recommend in Istanbul?
08.05.2020 21:10 # 7
talip206
If it does not stop when you give it to the gas, if it stops when you take your foot off the gas, the idling engine cannot start.
I had a similar problem after cleaning the idler engine with thinner.
It has nothing to do with the injector, it would be wasted.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 8
peugeot206can
I give gas without stopping after starting, I stop for a while like 1 minute. It does not stop when I leave. Normally idling. Do you think it would be harmful to use it in this way?
08.05.2020 21:10 # 9
talip206
It hurts the fuel a little. Try to disassemble the idler motor, lubricate it with the wd40 and plug it in again. If it does, it becomes certain that it is from the idling engine.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 10
Gemlikli
fiat marea .. Brava .. This is the chronic problem of pais. I sold brava because I couldn't figure it out. I bought a Peugeot. Meeting this again made me very depressed. But I think the problem is also lpg. I'll try more. It's been 4 days since I bought the vehicle. Hopefully, I will find the solution in a low cost and easy way.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 11
GokhaN
On the digital display, check if the engine oil seems low,
08.05.2020 21:10 # 12
peugeot206can
idling engine changed and the problem improved. if you want to have a look
08.05.2020 21:10 # 13
peugeot206can
When I look at it from the stick, it seems to have oil. Can you tell me how is the low display status on the digital display?
08.05.2020 21:10 # 14
talip206
[QUOTE = peugeot206can] idling engine changed to fix the problem. Have a look at you [/ QUOTE]
Get well soon. Idling engine problem was obvious.
If the vehicle is not level, the indicator may show a little. According to the photo, your oil level is in the middle of the minimum and maximum line. Was it in the middle or close to the maximum when you looked through the bar?
talip206 2019-03-03 19:30:35
08.05.2020 21:10 # 15
peugeot206can
It stood close to the maximum level as you might say
08.05.2020 21:10 # 16
yenipejocu
the same problem exists in me now.
the situation is this:

I start the car, it drops the idling and stops at the gasoline.
When I give the gas, there is no problem when the engine gets hot, so to speak.
When you switch to gas, there is no problem.

I took it to the master, he said, I will clean the throat butterfly.

Can anyone help if they solve the problem
08.05.2020 21:10 # 17
Frt-Aydin
[QUOTE = yenipejocu] same problem is present in me now.
the situation is this:

[/ QUOTE]
There was a problem like this in me. When I started the car for the first time, it was as if the misfire would stop.
the master connected the computer and calibrated it now like a monster
08.05.2020 21:10 # 18
Simuzer
If the vehicle has hot or cold working differences; If the vehicle is running cold but it starts when the vehicle is hot and the speed drops and stops within 1-2 seconds, the temperature sensor is defective. Replace overheating problem will correct your problem.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 19
yenipejocu
[QUOTE = Frt-Aydin] [QUOTE = yenipejocu] the same problem exists in me now.
the situation is this:

[/ QUOTE]
There was a problem like this in me. When I started the car for the first time, it was as if the misfire would stop.
the master connected the computer and calibrated it now like a monster
[/ QUOTE]

My LPG system that you call calibration is connected or the throat butterfly is connecting and making my electronic brain. ?
08.05.2020 21:10 # 20
Frt-Aydin
connect to electronic brain and not lpg
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”