Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 stop problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:03 # 1
burak.tekinay
good day guys

I have a 206 model 110 hp automatic 206 vehicle. the vehicle is constantly stopping. When you go fast and not suddenly braking, slowing down to 10-20 km speed or getting up first. The vehicle cannot adjust the speed when it brakes and stops.
When the car is hot, it stops if I do not press the gas at the first run, then the speed drops and rises and recovers 2-3 times. Since he cannot adjust the speed, he piles up at the gear drop and then puts himself forward. I have the same problem with gas and gas. I CLEAN THE THROTTLE OF THE THROTTLE AND ADAPTED, ADJUSTED BY RESETING THE LPG BRAIN. WHAT DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM?
THANKS.

Current; air flow sensor cleaned and temperature sensor changed problem still continues throttle adaptation 20-30 km goes smoothly the vehicle then the problem continues again burak.tekinay 2016-12-03 13:03:56
08.05.2020 20:03 # 2
ersinyildiz
In the first study, I also experienced the absence of idling without gas and the fluctuation in the cycle, and it was resolved when I pulled the amount of gasoline in the gas tank over half a tank. But for others, it's hard to say. It's like it's about the gearbox. Get well, hod, I hope it is not a very serious thing.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 3
NAZIM69
Smile Hello,
I had the same problem, I went to the automotive service from akdan, they changed the problem a little, they solved the problem, they made it at a very affordable price.
You can reach www.akdanotomotiv.com for the address. in beylikdüzü
08.05.2020 20:03 # 4
burak.tekinay
[QUOTE = NAZIM69]
Smile Hello,
I had the same problem, I went to the automotive service from akdan, they changed the problem a little, they solved the problem, they made it at a very affordable price.
You can reach www.akdanotomotiv.com for the address. in beylikdüzü
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for the information, but I live in Ankara :)) What piece of information can you give? burak.tekinay 2016-12-03 13:01:58
08.05.2020 20:03 # 5
NAZIM69
Hello,
There is a mechanical error in the idle motor, just install the magnet marelli one of the equivalent idle motors or just the original part. After installing the part, it is necessary to restart the automatic settings with the PP2000, otherwise the system may not know the position of the idle engine.
good work.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 6
fætih
Is there a blast in the exhaust. How does the traction of the vehicle have a misfire? when trembling at idle.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 7
Radox
Either the engine is getting air from one place or your idling engine is supplied. Do not believe that the pieces call the problem olmax buda same. Because I had the same problem
08.05.2020 20:03 # 8
KURT
The reason for this breakdown could not be found in the gulf industry. Where should the masters show in Izmit, friends?
08.05.2020 20:03 # 9
NAZIM69
My brother, if you have a job in Istanbul, we will help, if we do not find the fault, we do not take it in money.
I Www.akdanotomotiv.co
08.05.2020 20:03 # 10
burak.tekinay
Can the engine torque information have no signal error they said replace the throttle and map sensor that appeared in the planet 2000 program?
08.05.2020 20:03 # 11
burak.tekinay
[QUOTE = fætih] Is there an explosion in the exhaust. How does the traction of the vehicle have a misfire? vibration while idling. [/ QUOTE]
Shifts in shifts occur from shifts, but others do not
08.05.2020 20:03 # 12
kilic46
Hello dear friends. I have been following the forum for 5 months. Thank you very much for your valuable and useful posts.
I have a 2002 model 1.4 lpg / gasoline 206 vehicle in 191 thousand. I am troubled that the vehicle occasionally idles in LPG while the engine is warmed up, the hand moves up and down, and as it increases, its rutting increases and then it suffocates. So to speak, it is dying. If I give gas without stopping, the engine does not stop. If it doesn't grow too much, the idle will recover again when it switches to gasoline. But it doesn't stop like lpg. I just bought the vehicle. They were maintained. Filters were renewed, throat butterfly was cleaned. LPG was also adjusted on the computer. There is atiker lpg. what is the problem. I am waiting for your valuable comments. The cycle hand moves in gasoline very little, but does not increase like lpg and then stop. Please a cure. Even in my 97 brodway, I hadn't heard a single cry, and idling never stopped.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”