Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 stop

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:03 # 1
chaos
I am a new member of the forum, sorry for my mistakes

I researched before opening a topic, I read a lot of articles about this topic, but the issues are similar but I couldn't see exactly the same as my mistake

my car 206 hdi 2006 model we stopped the winter last year no injections broken no warehouse dirty they couldn't find the solution i got tired of spending money too CryCry

my car is doing only when the weather is cold in winter, there is no problem while driving, I shifted the gear from 2 to 2 or throwing 3-4 when I lift the clutch and stop the gas as if it does not flow, the problem disappears when the car warms up and this problem occurs only in the winter when the summer frosty ate.

Thank you very much in advance for your answers, give a mistake to my inexperience Embarrassed
08.05.2020 21:03 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. The vehicle is caused by air, no fault code has fallen. I think the crankshaft sensor has been replaced and the socket voltages need to be checked.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 3
chaos
When it stops, the engine malfunction light is on, but I can not take it to the service due to work.
only when it is very cold at night when it falls below 0 in degrees, it doesn't even make this mistake once in the summer, I rarely encounter it in the winter, I take it this Saturday, but it gives ridiculous codes, I erased it in 2-3 repairmen, I said that we will change it if it falls again, but I can not go out of fear anymore 800 TL I was afraid to go to the mechanic after I gave it.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 4
sonerkyl
your problem is probably something electrical, my teacher, my hardens are hard in the cold, there is a momentary interruption, possibly causing the vehicle to stop.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 5
chaos
Thank you very much for your answer. Let me show you the electric bidet.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 6
sonerkyl
it would be better if you show it to the electronics guy rather than the auto electrician
08.05.2020 21:03 # 7
chaos
On this day, I will leave the mechanic, the ones who will be connected to the device started to give warning when going on the road for the first time. It sounded like beep 3 times and did this 2-3 times but did not stop in any way and the engine supply light did not turn on.
I write the results here
Bide also has a problem with my turbocharger, does it cause it to sound like it seems like it is missing the air and if it does not take over, it throws smoke if I load it on the gas black
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”