Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 steering weight

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:59 # 1
ysfakc
Hello, I need help from experienced friends. The steering is extremely heavy, full of hydraulic oil. Could the left front amartisor eruption be related to this? I also have lpg in my car. There is no problem in LPG, but when I run the car when it is on gasoline, it does not eat gas, it kicks or stops. Thanks for your help ..
08.05.2020 16:59 # 2
Serkan
Sir 206's steering wheel is quite heavy, my father has a broadway, almost the same as him, only a little difference when turning it where you stand.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 3
ysfakc
I know that it has started to weigh recently, it was not that heavy before.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 4
Serkan
Hodja, the best way to understand it is to find and compare another 206. There is no problem.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 5
Bugra
if the tire sizes are large, it can also be welded.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 6
ysfakc
Tires original tires
08.05.2020 16:59 # 7
EmSul
Open the bonnet while the vehicle is idling, look at the pulley of the steering pump. It makes sound or something when the steering pump breaks down .. Turn the steering wheel when the car is at idle and give it some gas when it is idle. Turn the steering wheel when it is idle. As said, other hid. According to the steering wheels, the 206s are already hard, so there is probably no problem.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 8
sukur

If an extra sizzle started while the vehicle was running and this sound fluctuates as the steering wheel turns, the Steering pump is faulty. It also contributes to hardening. Rot adjustment also affects a little. Even if the hydraulic oil is full, this will also affect if there is a blockage in the usage area of the oil. There are many factors that make the steering harder. Check your time and money quite in order and get it done, hodja.

08.05.2020 16:59 # 9
sezar206
I love the steering wheel of my brother who has a city mode. The bidet clutch is like cotton. I wish I'd be sick even more if my car was so. Diesel 1.3 - & nbsp; 90 hp 6-speed car.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 10
EErgul
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] I love the direction my brother has the city mode in his punto. The bidet clutch is like cotton. I wish I'd be sick even more if my car was so. Diesel 1.3 - & nbsp; 90 hp 6 forward car.
[/ QUOTE] Having a
diesel does not break the whole morale. and I don't regret it at all. Okay, the steering is great. He received a reward sometime even the steering wheel of the tailstock. but the vehicle is not going. I was with gasoline. so I visited it again. I did the tests you mentioned, but the steering pump does not seem to be faulty. auspicious. construction is not a serious malfunction.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 11
estair
most likely the steering wheel is powered & nbsp; my rectification is hardening in me, but it hardens, if you ask me if you don't know, they would say that the ponpan is broken, but I am removing the kuna press, the ponpan's role is vr, it is also disassembled, I wear it.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 12
EErgul
[QUOTE = estair] it is likely that the steering wheel is powered & nbsp; if you ask me if you don't know me, my steering wheel is getting harder and harder, but the ponpane is broken, but I get the kuna press out, the ponpan's roles are vr it, I take it off, I have a rectus, it is flat and it is very soft. not but it softens maybe a little more & nbsp;

Did you mean
cone head? & nbsp;
EErgul 2012-08-18 23:55:36
08.05.2020 16:59 # 13
Ozgur
yes I have not seen such power steering. really heavy
08.05.2020 16:59 # 14
ahmed206
Mine was too heavy, I rented the last accent blue, its steering wheel was like a clutch pile, the car in the 55000, mine was the clutch cotton like a steering pile in 120000.
what should I do first? Let's start with the cheapest ...
08.05.2020 16:59 # 15
sezar206
Detli is very friendly about this steering wheel or as I am. For this situation, if a friend meets the steering wheel of a 5 6 car, it will be uzel if he shares his knowledge here. The steering wheel of the vehicle is very nice when the engine is cold, but when the engine warms up, the oil of the pump heats up and the steering wheel gets heavier. Distressed topic or

Reviews
Reviews
08.05.2020 16:59 # 16
red 206
Let me wake up the matter, my friends were sitting when I stepped right to the left or right, and when it was loaded to light gas, I gave the car to my uncle anyway, it was very good. I looked at my uncle with my two arms, I went to the top of the steering wheel, the guy said the pump is gone, he said, we recommend that you take a new one because in this case, the pump will drain the oil, or if it breaks, it will not make the steering wheel officially, so that the HC does not wait. It is a disaster that the steering wheel does not freeze when you come to the corner while driving. Good night everyone.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 17
sonerkyl
get well yes, it is not very good to go to the repair in this type of parts.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 18
red 206
Keep in mind that my uncle did not change the pump again :) I put some diesel in it, if it becomes soft again, I would write it down. Good forums.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 19
MusTy57
I have a creak on my steering wheel and I used the 207 for a while and the steering wheel is spinning. Then when I got into my car, the clutch like a stump and a steering wheel like a hawk: D surprised, or there is a crazy difference. but the creaking noise is too much when I get off my wheel.
Do you think my steering gear should change?
08.05.2020 16:59 # 20
206cc57
Hello guys, it was very hard on my steering wheel, I was in a lot of trouble for a long time. When a piece of oil on the steering hose was missing oil when
& nbsp; had recently increased enough to wrap the bottom of the car and the track steering was an oil customer. I changed this and my steering became soft.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”