Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Starter Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
21.02.2022 14:43 # 1
arifbsrn
Hello guys,

It has happened to me a few times recently, but I need your support for a problem that I have been experiencing very often these days.

>Especially in the morning, when I start the engine, it doesn't start at all. Then, when I lightly click on the starter motor from the top, it starts.
Thinking it is from coals, I had the coals changed, I used it for about 1 week without any problems.
However, yesterday and this morning it did not work the same way. and it worked after a few clicks on the same place (where I thought it was the starter).

As you know, when you leave without any idea about anything, the masters get tired (both financially and spiritually)
22.02.2022 08:35 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello sir, the problem is that you changed the starter coals again, but it would be nice if you had the fork and starter automatic in the starter checked, in fact, maintenance needs to be done. certain moving parts needed to be greased.
22.02.2022 09:15 # 3
arifbsrn
hello sir. He said he did the so-called maintenance, but frankly, I couldn't trust him.
We're going to go again today.
I'll take it apart even if it's easy, but I'll take care of it myself, but it's the starter motor at the back.
< br>

23.02.2022 18:18 # 4
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, staying behind is a problem. otherwise, it is easy to disassemble and have the automatic starter checked.
08.03.2022 09:10 # 5
arifbsrn
I put my mind to it on Saturday and decided to try.
After about 1 hour of effort, I managed to disassemble the starter dynamo.

The thin cable going to the starter solenoid was attached and it was not wound very well.
also, the shoe attached to the auto was loose and oxidized a lot.

I cleaned and reinstalled them, solidified the joint and insulated it well.
(Sunday-Monday-Tuesday) It seems like there is no problem at the starter in the mornings for 3 days.

I hope this way, I will get rid of the annoying problem.
08.03.2022 16:02 # 6
sonerkyl
Good luck, sir. In the eyes of some masters, these problems seem like no problems, but they can cause such problems. good luck with it. thank you for the information
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”