Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 squeaking sound coming from behind

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:53 # 1
Cecenow36
When the friends shake the car pejo 206var, when I got into the road on the road, it was not metal, it sounded like a rubber sound, I showed it to the master like a door creak, tornion or something, said bisses. I say that if I wear grease, how can I be healthy in the oil if they start greasing?
08.05.2020 20:53 # 2
sonerkyl
I do not know if there is a grease-eyed person, but it is possible that the squeak will cut the sound, but grease will not help in the gap, but lacquer sounds may come again. torsion repair costs around 600-800 rubles
08.05.2020 20:53 # 3
Cecenow36
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I don't know if there is a greaser, but the squeak will cut the sound, but the gap will not help the gap. The torsion repair costs around 600-800 TL [/ QUOTE].
08.05.2020 20:53 # 4
kilic46
There is no other remedy for torsion. As time goes on, the cost increases and the vehicle's handling decreases. It would be like to fall off one by one when it went too little. There were a lot of horns that came out to me one by one.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 5
Hus3yin.07
When I got into the car in my car, I heard a squeak. I took it to the master, torsion balls entered the scattered grandson, there was a fee of 600 to 700 pounds, but this is what the master said, so that you don't have to make it before the balls are dispersed more.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 6
aliekber98
When we came to the police or braked since last January, when we shake the car, there was a squeak coming from the bottom, it was the winter time, we were making cold horoscopes or something, but it started to be in the summer and it is increasing every day, I don't know what to do.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 7
x571
[QUOTE = Cecenow36] When the pejo 206var shook the car, when I got into the car on the way, I showed it to the master like a metal sound, it was not metal. I say that if I wear grease, how do I get greasy if they get greasy?

lift the car to the jack and shake it back and forth, back and forth, holding the tire with one hand and one hand under it. It is said that the gap in the tire, torsion is intact if there is no play. I recently had the adventure of riding a metal to metal that lasted for 2 days, then I found out that the sound was cut off spontaneously now.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 8
Cecenow36
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = Cecenow36] As friends pejo 206var shake the car, when I got into the car on the road, it was not metal, it sounded like a tire, it showed the master like tornion or something. I say that if I wear grease, how do I get greasy if they get greasy?

lift the car to the jack and shake it back and forth, back and forth, holding the tire with one hand and one hand under it. It is said that the gap in the tire, torsion is intact if there is no play. I recently had the adventure of riding a metal to metal that lasted for 2 days, then I found out that the sound was cut off spontaneously now.
[/ QUOTE] Thank you very much. I Deneceg
08.05.2020 20:53 # 9
telepati1903
Long road road had been in me ... I lubricated with Kompile vd40, the place of the swings has improved ..

08.05.2020 20:53 # 10
Oguzhan454
My vehicle 206 friends on bad roads locked parquet roads on the wheel, a loud sound is coming on the way when aeac enters a bad road or cat cut sound is coming in the bumps, it is necessary to complete repairs
08.05.2020 20:53 # 11
maximusti
I heard a lot of bad noise from behind, I finally got torsions,
Afterwards, I had a grease fitting to keep the torsions greasy, and he said that we could oil 20 thousand 30 thousand km.
In addition, there was another sound that was almost as loud as torsion sound, and I cleared the back seat locks, the seat and the areas holding the locks with the wd 40. The sound was completely cut off.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”