Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Sports Bow Selection

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:10 # 1
oguzkir
Hello friends,

In the 2004 model 93 thousand kilometers, I have a clean 206, bless Allah. I bought a 175/16/45 sidewall porsche rim tire on the vehicle and got a very good look. Now, as a second level, I want to drop the vehicle onto this tire. There is an immaculate Sports Spring from a "OPEL CORSA B 2000" model in the city I live in. It is a very good spring made in German. Since I will get the price from the very suitable introduction (70TL). I am very hesitant if this spring 206 does not fit my warning. Of course, I will have friends who will say ask for Industry. Of course, the region I live in is not too far for now because of the excessive snow. I would like the suggestions of my dear friends who have knowledge and prediction here.

Best regards...
08.05.2020 20:10 # 2
GokhaN
I think it doesn't fit, don't look in vain
08.05.2020 20:10 # 3
sonerkyl
My fellow from Samsun, welcome to us first. As my brother Gökhan said, he can not say that we will not fit, but we will adjust the master, but then there will be solid sounds. the road handling of the vehicle will change, the undercarriage will start to deteriorate etc. the best thing is to find a bow that fits your car.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”