Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Speedometer problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:15 # 1
itouch_GTi
While my vehicle's speedometer is on the way, it drops to 0, and it recovers in a few minutes and reaches the speed I am in. Does anyone know why?
08.05.2020 14:15 # 2
Eleanor_
friends ready topic I want to ask something when the pain is painful. The dashboard of my 206 vehicle has shifted down very lightly but when I see it clearly, the service sign remains steady when we first start the car at the mileage meter and it stays on beside the normal km. I wonder if anyone who knows what the problem is ...
08.05.2020 14:15 # 3
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = itouch_GTi] When my car's speedometer is on the move, it drops to 0, and after a few minutes it gets back to the speed of my speed. Does anyone know why he did this? There may be a problem with the
sensor or worm gear. or a simple connection shortage ..
08.05.2020 14:15 # 4
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = Eleanor_] friends I want to ask something when the subject is painful, 206 dashboard of my vehicle has shifted down very lightly but when I see it clearly, the service sign disappears when we first start the vehicle at the odometer and the mileage remains constant next to the normal km? I wonder if anyone who knows what the problem is ... [/ QUOTE]
Have you tried resetting the service counter? press and hold the reset button without switching on the ignition, when you switch on the ignition, count down from 10 to 10 km. will reset the counter.
08.05.2020 14:15 # 5
Eleanor_
I will try your advice when I quit. I have a question, as I said to you, how can I fix it as if the dashboard is a little down to half an inch and the reset bar seems to have run away a bit? Do I need to plug it in? Is it easy to take it off, do I have to take my electrician?
08.05.2020 14:15 # 6
itouch_GTi
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] [QUOTE = itouch_GTi] When my car's speedometer is on the way, it drops to 0, and after a few minutes it returns to the position of the speed I am in. Does anyone know why he did this? / DIV> & nbsp; There may be a problem with the
sensor or worm gear. or a simple connection shortage ..
[/ QUOTE]
Where are the connections in the torpedo, I asked the socket in terms of easy access, etc.?
08.05.2020 14:15 # 7
hasimayaz

Picture 1 Remove cover number B by pulling it towards you (pay attention to lower nails)

Picture 2 Check position of glass number 1

Picture 3 Remove screw number 70 by pulling the panel towards you check the links.

& nbsp;

08.05.2020 14:15 # 8
itouch_GTi
thanks...
08.05.2020 14:15 # 9
Eyup Duygun

In the 206 series, it doesn't matter whether the indicator problems occur occasionally ... There is a problem in the indicator itself. But it is useful to check the other elements.

08.05.2020 14:15 # 10
mustigiz
helhaba,
206 Is the speedometer problem still in your vehicle?
I have 206 HDI vehicles too 2006 model and the same problem started to happen frequently.
was doing it once in a while, now it does it frequently When the
switch off the ignition and start it again 3-4 times, the problem passes. strong>

why?

I will ask for your information.

en donkeys are. Reviews
08.05.2020 14:15 # 11
berk2309
My teacher in my car, the speed dial is 0, & nbsp; 1 2 seconds, the stop light is burning, I got back to me, the electrician & nbsp; the conjunctor is broken, the charge is full, I am changing it without damaging the brain.
08.05.2020 14:15 # 12
yenice
[QUOTE = berk2309] my teacher in my car, the speed dial is 0 and & nbsp; 1 2 seconds, the level of the stop light is burning, I brought it back to me, the electrician & nbsp; the conjunctor is broken, the shoulder is full, the charge is low, without harming the brain. > What is the replacement part for my teacher and where exactly is it? Can it be done with a mid-level electrician?
My indicators are working properly, but when I turn the first contact, the temperature indicator first goes down and then goes up. While the cycle is coming to 3bin, it makes a little hitch, it continues to rise again, there is no problem, but it makes a slight hitch towards 3bin.
08.05.2020 14:15 # 13
berk2309
my teacher, your problem can be in your teeth, if it hangs, but if you see it, the beauty of it will go to the electrician, the result will be & nbsp; it will be over-charged & nbsp; the big knife will be in the same place in the place where the heat shield is at the top of the dynamo.
08.05.2020 14:15 # 14
yenice
[QUOTE = berk2309] my teacher may be stuck in your excitement. If it may not have been plugged in from it [/ QUOTE]

I recently got a fuse blown. it was like this after that. the electrician said no harm but I don't know. There is no hangout. It is only a momentary, that is, not even 1 second, it is a very, very slight hang and this is only towards 3 thousand revolutions. Other than that, there is no hitching in others.
08.05.2020 14:15 # 15
mev347
I also have a different problem of the speedometer. When the contact is open, he / she is pressing 200 210 to himself :) He also complies with my odometer and writes a kilometer. If the contact is open for 10 minutes, he thinks he has not gone 20 kilometers. so my vehicle was high mileage
08.05.2020 14:15 # 16
mustigiz
Hello,

So the problem of my vehicle is;
When the mileage tachometer is not working, only the airbag light is on and the display says "abnormal airbag". Then, the drivetrain of the vehicle works as if it is working as if all the tires are independent of each other, at the same time, there is a slight shine as if there is a gap in the shaft, and the gear knob shakes slightly during this shake.

What is the fault? < br />
Is it necessary to insert the ten consoles?

As you said, from storing too much current?

I will ask for your knowledge.

Thank you.
08.05.2020 14:15 # 17
berk2309
In this current problem, the airbag light is on the abs, and the screens are darkened in the automatic air conditioner.
08.05.2020 14:15 # 18
mustigiz
berk2309;

Is it enough if I get to the electrician?

This problem has been around for a month,

It was very rare at first, now it started to do too much. ..

Thank you
08.05.2020 14:15 # 19
berk2309
electrikciyd tickle & nbsp; suphelenyorum from the cojector can we measure the charge or do the shortage diie & nbsp;
08.05.2020 14:15 # 20
mustigiz
So why does this vehicle cause so many problems?

Good evening ...
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”