Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 speedometer does not work.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:01 # 1
mustigiz
merhaba,
Speed of my 2006 model peugeot 206 HDI indicator does not work. But the engine tachometer is running.
& nbsp;
This problem started to happen frequently.
was doing it once in a while, now it does it often
When the speedometer is not running, the engine tachometer is running and the vehicle is as if falling off the traction ...

why?

I will be asking for your information.

t thanks.
08.05.2020 17:01 # 2
mustigiz
Hello,

So the problem of my vehicle is;
When the mileage tachometer is not working, only the airbag light is on and the display says "abnormal airbag". Then, the drivetrain of the vehicle works as if it is working as if all the tires are independent of each other, at the same time, there is a slight shine as if there is a gap in the shaft, and the gear knob shakes slightly during this shake.

What is the fault? < br />
Is it necessary to insert the ten consoles?

As you said, from storing too much current?

I will ask for your knowledge.

Thank you.
08.05.2020 17:01 # 3
hsnsnl
[QUOTE = mustigiz]
helhaba,
2006 model The speedometer of my peugeot 206 HDI is not working. But the engine tachometer is running.
& nbsp;
This problem started to happen frequently.
was doing it once in a while, now it does it frequently
When the ignition is turned off and restarted 3-4 times, the problem passes.
When the speedometer is not running, the engine tachometer is running and the vehicle is as if falling off the traction ...

why??

I would like your knowledge.

t thanks.
[/ QUOTE]
I think you need to look at your battery and your alternator. it is closing itself .. or it has to be like a musur behind the km. I think it is enough to look at the ground
08.05.2020 17:01 # 4
koliva
There is a thick black lead wire that goes directly from the battery to the transmission. Make sure that this cable is strong and the contacts are clean. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:01 # 5
mustigiz
[QUOTE = koliva] There is a thick black chassis cable leading from the accumulator directly to the transmission. Make sure that this cable is strong and the contacts are clean. & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
thanks, I'm going to go again tomorrow morning. I prepared all my notes. Good luck, insha'Allah ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”