Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 speed problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:39 # 1
Atix
First of all, since I just joined you, I have been following the forum with interest since.
If I come to my problem, I have the model 206 hdi car, I bought it about 3 months ago, I do not have a problem about the vehicle's traction, but when the vehicle reaches the slightest slope on the long road, the speed and traction decreases excessively. I can get out, sometimes I have to drop gears. my friend has a 2006 206 has no such problem, the vehicle is going very well. Except for this problem, I am very happy with the vehicle. I think it might be caused by injectors or fuel pump. What is your opinion? I will look for a solution accordingly.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 2
DreamTeather
a similar problem,

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=9167
08.05.2020 18:39 # 3
Atix
I have reviewed the topic you posted, thank you very much :) I changed the printing pad, I know it has not been for 1 month, now I know that it is very expensive to change the injectors when I ordered it from the injector cleaning fluid.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 4
Atix
actual
08.05.2020 18:39 # 5
DeRyCK
the fuel filter may also be swollen.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 6
samet206
Factors affecting the traction of the vehicle are simple, in fact, if there is no more serious issue, my advice is that if there is a problem with traction, pressure pad replacement, spark plug change, throat butterfly cleaning, oil and all filters can guarantee a perfect traction after this maintenance as an injector cleaner. If there is no problem, as I said at the beginning, I suggest you to review your complete ignition system during these maintenance.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 7
Atix
pressure pad has just changed since the car is diesel, there is no spark plug, I think to clean the butterfly. I will look at the filters. If I do not give injector cleaner, I will review the injectors.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 8
samet206
[QUOTE = Atix] pressure pad has just changed since the car is diesel, I don't want to clean the butterfly.

I have spoken according to gasoline, sorry, sir, but there are a few common points in the repeat, because changing the glow plugs doesn't increase your traction :)
08.05.2020 18:39 # 9
Atix
[QUOTE = samet206] I talked about gasoline, sorry, sir, but there are a few more common points, but changing the glow plugs does not increase your traction :)
[/ QUOTE]

So how much will this butterfly cleaning cost me? do you have any information
08.05.2020 18:39 # 10
DeRyCK

If your hand is prone, you can also clean it yourself. Since I always clean it myself, I can't say anything as a price, but I don't think it will cost much. Friends who have it will inform.

08.05.2020 18:39 # 11
lead38
Hello, a situation related to the engine. What is the km of the vehicle. In high-mileage vehicles and strings, engine traction is decreasing, engine revision is required.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 12
Atix
[QUOTE = deryck]

If your hand is prone, you can also clean it yourself. Since I always clean it myself, I can't say anything as a price, but I don't think it will cost much. Friends who have it will inform.

[/ QUOTE]

I would clean it if I knew it, but my first car is so I don't know :)
08.05.2020 18:39 # 13
Atix
[QUOTE = lead38] Hello, it's a motor situation. What is the km of the vehicle? The engine traction is decreasing in high mileage vehicles and strings. The engine revision is required. [/ QUOTE]

The vehicle is currently at 205 thousand km without revision, we have a chance to recover as a result, the vehicle only traction in 5th gear, I do not have any problems in the city or low gears.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 14
ahmed206
Perhaps adjusting a valve will clean the carbon cleaning with throat throttle cleaning.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 15
Atix
[QUOTE = ahmed206] Maybe adjusting a valve will improve the carbon cleaning with throat throttle cleaning. [/ QUOTE]

I will have butterfly cleaning tomorrow.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 16
suppor
Master, mine, I saw no, did I love it, did I see no, did I pull a gear into the lower gear, without seeing it, 3 thousand 3 thousand asyosis bumps :))

When I find the opportunity, I will make adjustments to the injectors.

Also, how does your car work at low revs?
08.05.2020 18:39 # 17
Atix
[QUOTE = suppor] Master is mine, did I see no, do I see no, did I see a low gear, I am pulling a lower gear before I see it 3 thousand 3 thousand asyosis bumps :))

When I find the opportunity, I will make adjustments to the injectors.

Also your car is running at low revs, how does it work master shake [/ QUOTE]

Today, I cleaned the throat butterfly, the performance of the car has changed, I think I will take a long road and test it. anyway :) I do a test this day, I will write it to you according to the situation, you can clean it as a result, even our models have the same xt with you :) there is not such a tremor at low rpm snnki very extreme titry?
08.05.2020 18:39 # 18
yigit
My brother, first get well soon. Have a look at the turbo hose. there may be a small crack or tear
08.05.2020 18:39 # 19
suppor
I don't have to blow blue smoke on the blower motor because it burns oil?
Master shake only does at low speed 1 2 3 4 5 does not notice the gear 1 If it is dusted, I wonder if the cut off valve adjustment is done.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 20
Atix
[QUOTE = yigit] brother, first get past. Have a look at the turbo hose. it may be a tiny crack or tear [/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much :) I have a mind to check it out
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”