Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 speed problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:08 # 1
dieelf
friends, I bought my arc new 206 xs chlometer was faulty, when I bought the vehicle I made it, I did not have the clotmeter was not visible, I made it in private service 60 tl I took the klometer, it was 140 thousand, I was in the service, I found the service in my car, I found the service in my car, I found my service in my car, I found my service in my car, I found my service in my car, I found my service in my car, I was in my car, I was in my car, I was in my car. It's not going to be a wasteful tube, but it seems to me like a faster food. Is it possible to have a mistake :(
08.05.2020 17:08 # 2
Alicilik
Try measuring your speed from navigation
08.05.2020 17:08 # 3
dieelf
[QUOTE = Receiving] Try measuring your speed from navigation [/ QUOTE]
thanks
08.05.2020 17:08 # 4
dieelf
I have understood that a speed olcer that I have downloaded to the phone is wrong. It was not clear, can I understand this from the outside?
08.05.2020 17:08 # 5
berk2309
You can't understand it from the outside & nbsp; there is a plastic protective cover on top, but I don't remember exactly.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 6
dieelf
[QUOTE = berk2309] you can't understand from the outside & nbsp; there is a plastic protective cover on the top, but I don't remember exactly, you can light it up before the motor handle comes out.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 7
impact
It is more logical to change the history to get past, the services are not approaching very much. "Let's see if we need to change it" sentence ..
08.05.2020 17:08 # 8
dieelf
[QUOTE = impact] it is more logical to change the history, it is more logical that the services do not approach anyway. If I wear the headlight glass, are they black or dark, or if I cover the foil now & nbsp;
;
regards
08.05.2020 17:08 # 9
impact
[QUOTE = dieelf] [QUOTE = impact] it is more logical to change the past, it is more logical that the services are not approaching anyway. If my car is 99 models of new medical headlight glass, are they black or dark? / b>.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 10
dieelf
[QUOTE = impact] [QUOTE = dieelf] [QUOTE = impact] get past, it makes more sense to change the back, the services are not approaching anyway "let's see if we need to change it" sentence .. I wonder if my vehicle is 99 model new medicine headlight glass if I am going to be sold if it is blackened or if I cover it in fashion foil & nbsp;
;
regards [/ QUOTE]
it changes according to the car but it depends on the car They said 225 ..
When it comes to headlights, opening and painting the headlight inside is a bit healthier than covering foil, but .. & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
225 mi hoot apricot 70 lira :) I will buy foil on the headlights, I am now more amenable to dryness.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”