Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Speaker Advice

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:10 # 1
bilo131
Good forums friends.

My door speakers failed in order, so I turned off the fader because the people on the back were sizzling. It's time to change. There are many topics I looked at in the forum, but they are all old topics. Naturally, the recommended speakers are either out of production or have gotten head on prices.
My question is, what type of model would you suggest to wear to listen music in a pleasant way with only 4 door speakers without amps?
What I look for is for the front door
1. Pioneer Ts-G1620F with Tweeters
2. Pioneer Ts-G1610F
The same model for the rear door, which is also 13 cm.
I also have these 2-way, mid-tweet event, and I researched them, but I don't know exactly what happened.
The tape in my car is Pioneer Msv Series with Cd and Usb player.

A little bass, let me hear the sounds clearly enough. I'm not someone who listens to music.
So briefly I want advice, advice and advice LOLBig smile
08.05.2020 21:10 # 2
sonerkyl
the human ear detects sounds at 16hz to 16khz.
However, there is no need for a single speaker structure that produces sound in this frequency range. That is why it works in these ranges when separate speakers are used for lower frequencies and separate speakers for upper frequencies in a column. Gene hand these bass and treble speaker. so two way. According to the situation, there are cabins used in the speaker, which we call the third medium sound medium, so that column is 3-way, that is, it is called 3-speaker. According to the design, the number of these speakers may increase in a single cabin. The aim is to work full range (between 16 hz and 16 khz) or get more power.

In simple terms, the subject is actually much larger.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 3
GokhaN
I don't like piooner as a speaker. look sony, infinity, mb quart fln i think
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”